Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:23 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Getting some answers.
ussjkennyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 11:53 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Administrators
Where we last left off, the last of the Dragon Ninja lineage is the last of his clan, due to a massive genocide on his people from an unknown enemy. A young ninja defeated the last of the attacking warriors in a duel thanks to his Kenjutsu teacher giving his life for the young ninja. The young ninja being the last of his clan took all scrolls and burned the village to the ground. Now he seeks vengeance for his fallen clan, with no leads, what can he do?
Birds chirped near the forests’ edge. The sounds of the water flowing could be heard, which is where we find Kouga. The ninja was shin deep in water, with a complete calm, serene, stillness as the water flowed around him. He stood there, simply laying in wait for his target to come to the exact right spot. Kouga’s hands suddenly shot down into the water and ripped a fish out. But at that moment when he had ducked for the fish he felt wind over him. Kouga jumped out of the water as another arrow shot at him. The young ninja grabbed his sword and rolled forward and hid behind a tree, trying to discern the location of the archer. As he looked around, Kouga found nothing. That meant one thing; he was fighting a warrior of the shadow like himself, or maybe more than one.
Kouga darted away from the tree to try to catch the archer in action, and as soon as another arrow came Kouga lifted off into the air, demonstrating a technique taught to him as a child, bukujutsu, the lighter than air skill. The ninja marked his target; who shot another arrow at him, however, this one was launched too fast, and at too close of a range to be evaded. It hit Kouga in the shoulder and he landed before the ninja archer and kicked him to the ground.
Kouga pulled the arrow out of his shoulder and as the archer began to get back up he stabbed it into his gut and took him to the ground, covering up his mouth. “Who sent you?” Kouga asked him, he then took his hand away from the other ninja’s mouth. “You know, this I cannot tell you. You’d sooner have me dead.” Kouga hit him in the chest and put his hand back over his mouth. “You’re going to die, that’s certain, but how quickly that happens is up to me.” Kouga stated, ripping the arrow out of his enemy’s gut and stabbing him through the hand. The other ninja’s eyes widened with pain.
“Tell me, now.” Kouga demanded, as he moved the arrow around in his assailant’s hand. He once more took his hand off the ninja’s mouth. The ninja spit in Kouga’s face. Kouga placed his hand back over the ninja’s face.
“We can no longer do this the easy way.” Kouga told his enemy, before jerking the arrow enough to where it would tear right out of the other ninja’s hand tissue. The ninja’s yells could be heard, but were muffled by Kouga’s hand. “Are you going to give me what I want?” The ninja shook his head. Kouga placed the arrow at the ninja’s arm pit. A sudden burst of energy, shot from his hand, and the arrow went into the ninja’s armpit and out his shoulder. This was the demonstration of yet another technique that Kouga had learned.
He took his hand off the ninja’s mouth. “Give me the answers, now, before it gets violent.” Kouga stated, for he was a man of ends, not means, and if the end justified the means, then he’d tear through this guy all day like tissue paper if that’s what it took.
Kouga began turning the arrow, “You’ll tell me, now.” Kouga said, with a look in his eyes that could melt steel. He took his hand off the ninja’s mouth. “The Kumori clan…” He coughed out. “If you go to Vigoor you will find the answer you’re looking for.” The ninja claimed. Then however, as Kouga got up the ninja grabbed him and activated a bomb that was in his wrist guard. “Say goodnight dragon ninja!” With quick wit, Kouga shot his final basic technique, a small blast of energy, at the other ninja, knocking him away, breaking Kouga free, allowing him to fly away as the other ninja was blown to pieces.
Kouga landed on the ground. “Kumori clan… The Vigoor Empire.” Kouga said to himself. The next part of his journey was secure.

ooc: 762 words. Weights. 571 pl gained.

Basic Training Complete.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024