Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:25 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Yet another New Power
BeowulfDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 11:20 AM | Message # 1
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Resting within the ship, Asheron’s mind steadily wandered through the open space of the universe. He was exhausted but as he finally made solid connections he drifted into the minds of the more powerful Namekians and started to ask for their help in training him. He smiled to them in their minds as they accepted and began to train him. As they taught him the abilities they knew though he steadily realized that for some reason they weren’t working for him… he didn’t mind thought, because he knew that as his power rose he would eventually be able to use such abilities.

Laying there Ash could feel his Ki flow through his body and then out into his current environment. The android had left him alone already so most likely they would not notice him. His energies raised more and more until finally they were beginning to bend reality. Chunks of ground outside the ship started to raise piece by piece and his eyes started to fade into white. Energy passed from him into his surroundings until finally the power was out of his reach again.

The power of the skill slipped out of his grasp and he couldn’t contact it again. Sighing he sat up and looked around to notice the rocks outside had shifted a significant distance and a few of the trees had toppled. He stood up and made his way out of the ship but after a second he paused and looked at the Slyph and said “If Snow returns before I do, tell her that I said I would return within a day and not to leave without me, I have a surprise for her.”

OOC: 280 words, learned power up.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024