Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:27 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
new toys
BeowulfDate: Saturday, 2010-03-20, 11:38 AM | Message # 1
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Smiling as he walked into the ship Asheron looked around expecting to run into the little AI but he didn’t and so he was forced to walk all the way through and up to the bridge. As soon as he reached the bridge of the ship he smiled at the AI and spoke softly “Slyph? I need you to do something that would please me and will please Snow in due time.” He waited shortly and listened to her usual response that sounded a little excited at the opportunity to make her mistress happy and please someone else too.

Ash looked up at the AI projection and said “I know you can create and modify items, so I need you to do two things for me, the first is to build one of those machine’s that Snow and AREU have that track down dragon balls, and then I need you to improve my weights.” He said and took off his own weights, dropping them into the drawer that opened up and he smiled at the machine, calmly waiting for it to finish all of its work. Walking up to the captain’s seat he slid himself into a comfortable position and silently waited.

It was only a short while until the two pieces were handed to him and he wrapped the weights around his ankles and his wrists, feeling the increased strain on his body he smiled and took the small radar like machine and clicked it looking for the nearest dragon ball and with a smile on his face he walked out of the ship but not before thanking the ships AI for everything that it had done. Looking around Asheron got his bearings straight and took off flying, constantly shifting between looking up at the surroundings and then back down to the radar to make sure that he was not going to run into anything or pass the dragon ball.

After about two hours of flight Ash finally came across the dragon ball and landed with a loud and dull thud. Looking around all he could see were rocks and trees and deciding that he was most likely in one of them he would be better off destroying everything around him in order to find the dragon ball and so he did. Opening his hands, palms out to the rocks he opened fire until the area was finally clear and sitting before him in a crater was the dragon ball.

Walking up and grabbing the dragon ball he started to laugh as he started fly off, his body slowly gaining more and more energy as he moved. He could already tell he was getting stronger, and if he was getting stronger, that would make him more useful. He slowly floated down in front of the ship and he started to make his way into the ship, setting the dragon ball on the floor for the slyph to put it with the rest and then he left to go find something to do while he waited for snow to return.

OOC: collected a dragonball.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024