Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 4:31 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Defending the Weak
PeldorianDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 6:55 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
The Planet had been to quiet since the last space Pirate raid, and it was becoming boring. Anderson had few thing's to do in days of peace, so he simply worked around town, helping out where he could. It was a simple life, but it could not contain his ambition. So during his free time, he trained. It was quite amusing at times, especially since he had begun to attempt to Copy some of the skills that the Space Pirate's had used against him. One of them for example had shot a ball of energy at him, and it had done quite a bit of Damage. Attempting to replicate such a skill was near painstaking, and without information on previous fights that were stored in the Security Archives of the Village, it was near impossible. One of the reason's that he was interested in learning these things, is that they would prove interesting in repairing villages, and even help protect it in the future.

So he was punching trees, and making them fall over so that the Yardrattian's could chop them into acceptable sizes for him to carry back to the Village when the Elder of the Village appeared behind him, and tapped him on the shoulder. The Diminutive Alien had to stand on his tip-toes, and even stretch his arm as far as possible to reach, but it worked on the less. Anderson turned around, and said "Yes Elder, how may I help you today?" to which the Elder replied "I would like to borrow your powers. I have sensed another attack is happening as we speak at another Village on the other side of this Continent, and I would like you to go see if you can protect the Villager's there". Anderson looked around, and said "I am here, not there, so how can I help?". It was a Valid Question, however, there was a even greater question, so the Elder grabbed his hand, and said "Just watch." Suddenly, the entire Universe collapsed around Anderson, and then, like water gushing over his head, the Universe re-expanded around him. It was breathtaking as he began to take everything in, and the smell of fire, and death began to fill his nostrils. It was a brutal scene around him, and could easily be shown to be one of the worst things he had ever seen. He fell to the ground as the scene around him began to move, and said "Fine, I shall help you." When he began to push himself up, something stirred in front of him, it was disgusting, blood dripping from its Mandibles, and two Demonic Horn's pushing their way out of its head. It was feeding on a dead Yardrattian child, which was within the Demon's hand, limp and bleeding like a ruptured water line. He saw the Demon, and screamed out in a howl of rage that represented the pain of the lost, and his sorrow. He began to get up, and charged the Demon, which noticed him after his howl, and stood up tossing the baby aside in order to hold both of its hands up, challenging Anderson. Anderson looked at the Demon, and raised both of his fists up to return the Challenge. They both began to charge at each other.

As the demon charged, and right before they met in Unarmed Combat, a Bone began to slide out of its Hand, and formed itself into a blade. Anderson was awestruck as the Demon's new weapon began to arc towards him, and removed his arm. A Scream of pain was heard, and a nearby Yardrattian who was crawling around on the ground with thier legs removed gasped as the Demon jumped back, and landed on their chest, crushing the cavity in its chest, and killing it. Anderson looked around in horror as his own arm was removed, and another Innocent was killed without reason becase off his fight with this Foul Demon from Hell. There was not much he could do at this point, the Demon had a blade and Anderson himself was unarmed, and could do nothing to combat it, without losing his other arm, and any others for that matter that he regrew. However, this was no time to dwell on his defenselessness, and it was only time to mete out a righteous justice against the Demon. He looked up toward's its sword, and as it jumped up to attack him again with its blade. He attempted to catch the blade with his hand, which was nearly sliced in two, however it began to regenerate as he was focusing on it, the pain from forcing his cells to regenerate while being sliced into two was worse than just normal regenerative pain, it was nearly four times worse, but he bore it like a man. The Blade was finally stuck firmly into his hand, and his other arm began to regenerate as well. The Demon was shocked, this was something new it had never seen, so it let go of the Bone Blade, and jumped back with both of its hands beginning to glow as Ki began to form around its hands, preparing to Blast Anderson. Meanwhile, as the Demon's ki blasts charged, Anderson's other arm was fully regenerated, with his removed one laying on the ground, and the Demon's bone blade stuck in his hand, he removed the Bone Blade, and threw it aside, picking up his decapitated arm, and charging the demon, swinging his arm madly around, hitting the demon in the head, forcing its Ki blast to hit Anderson straight in the chest, which left a neat hole, right where his Stomach Was. Blood and Guts began to fall out of the hole, while his body fought to regenerate it as he continued to batter the demon with his own removed arm. He knew he only had a few moments left of fighting so he concentrated all of his might onto forcing the demon onto the ground, so he beat the demon even harder, and then jumped ontop of it, forcing both of them to fall onto the ground. As they both impacted the ground, Anderson threw the arm to the side, and continued to pummel the demons face in with his own fists, it was attempting to get away from him, and push him off, but all of his strength was put into staying on, and beating this demon into a pulp. Eventually, his fists were covered in blood, skin, and bone as he had caved the demon's head from his relentless pummelling. After the Demon stopped twitching, he attempted to get up, and walk away, only to collapse on the ground a few steps away, as his body struggled to regenerate itself.

A few hours later, he awoke, as the attack had ended, and the Yardrattian Elder had brought him back to the Village. The Wound in his chest was not fully healed yet, but it was getting there, the wound was clearly sealed, but he could tell that not everything on he inside had been completely repaired. The Elder strolled into the room, and said "I see you are awake now, how are you feeling?" to which Anderson replied "I am feeling like I was run over by a bus", which was quite true regarding the situation. So the Elder said "I think that perhaps I should teach you the only technique I know". Anderson nodded, and said "Thank you for the offer, I believe I shall take you up on that". The Basics of the technique were quickly explained, although in practice it was not as easy as it sounded. A Few times after reappearing, he was missing, a finger, or a foot, or a leg. Once he even had an Ear disappear. However, after a few attempts, he had finally learned the basics of the technique, and would soon attempt to apply it to the best of his ability.

1325 Words/2 = 662.5 pl gained, Instant Transmission learned.

Message edited by Peldorian - Sunday, 2010-02-28, 5:18 PM

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024