Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:28 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
who wants a fight?
Kyrt_RyderDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 10:37 AM | Message # 16
Cool
Group: Checked
OOC: I hope you can forgive this sloppy post, I'm half-asleep but I have to go somewhere and want to leave you with one to reply to.

Ryder watched on, tensing his muscles in anticipation of what his foe's plans were. As the swordsman's free hand came forward during his descent, open palmed, a thought snapped into his mind, he could remember Hachi demonstrating energy blasts using that same position during his training, and the various ways of dealing with them.

In a heartbeat he'd gone through his options, and come to a conclusion, leaping upwards and forwards as the energy gathered in the other's hand, playing a dangerous gambit that, if it worked, very well may earn him the victory that day. As he reached the blast he snapped a mighty punch from his right arm, feeling it burn a bit against the chi before it dissipated before the blow.

If all went well, he'd have been swift enough that the first strike would carry through the blast, having been aimed to catch the blade master in the jaw, but if his timing was off he'd simply turn it into a tackle, intent on diving shoulder first into the man's abdomen and slamming him into the dune behind him.

OOC: Bleck I don't feel great about how I detailed that, hope it makes sense lol. (I might have taken a little bit too much liberty with my superior speed...not really sure... I'm looking forward to getting a statless fight with you in the future though :D)

Added (03.12.2010, 7:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
OOC: it's almost been 5 days since my last post. I'm sorry Rianno, I'm giving you until sundown where I live and then I'm declaring the win by the time restriction rules. I've been patient, but this is stretching too much for my comfort.

RianoDate: Saturday, 2010-03-13, 10:53 PM | Message # 17
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
OOC: I told you this might not be a good time for me to do this, I am on my phone and I'm surprised it actually let me load this page it usually just loads the OOC and the tutorial lol. I really want to train right now and post in the battle here, but I just got this job and when Wednesday rolls around I'll be all about posting cuz this out of town training stuff sucks. I completely understand if you want to get out, I said I would let you win lol.

Rawr.

Kyrt_RyderDate: Saturday, 2010-03-13, 11:14 PM | Message # 18
Cool
Group: Checked
OOC: Thanks for the post Riano. Last I remember you were coming home days ago, I suppose there was a message that didn't get through (or my dumb ass missed it somehow lol) Alright, I'll be throwing down a last IC post to conclude this after I finish another post I have somewhere.

Added (03.14.2010, 8:14 Am)
---------------------------------------------
As the ki blast dissipated, Ryder found that his punch was right on target, the man's swing proving too slow as he struck the mark, his fist connecting to the jaw with a loud snap, spinning the head clear around as it break the man's neck, leaving him to fall at Ryder's feat.

"You were a strong warrior. I only wish you could have been on the side of justice. I wish you well in the afterlife, blademaster."

OOC: claimed my victory. Next time Riano and I BS fight it's statless smile

RianoDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 5:36 PM | Message # 19
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
ooc: i got back, posted, and left the next day XD

Rawr.

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024