Characters

Teams

Login form

Search

Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 8:13 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Icer has been taken over by La Ressurreccion!!!....
Kyrt_RyderDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 6:59 AM | Message # 1
Cool
Group: Checked
PSYCHE!

But, that IS the plot in the what-if Battle Stadium Scenario building up RIGHT NOW!!!

As you can tell, I"m pretty stoked about it. When I wrote it up, I had visions of many people coming in, and it being like a mini-saga that we can have fun with until people manage to get their hands on adequate space travel to be interacting cross-planet more.

If you haven't yet, click the link above and take a look, consider if you want in on the fun. Remember, it's battle stadium, you have nothing to be afraid of. (also, you are welcome to rp being on the side of La Ressurreccion if you wish [though we are mostly looking for a massive challenge and prefer to be the numerical underdogs] just make sure you include in your entry that you 'joined up' or 'spoke with Hachi' or something prior to the conflict.)

It should be a heck of a ride guys, but it requires people, or else it's nothing but a few guys blowing hot air lol.

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Monday, 2010-03-01, 7:01 AM

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 9:31 AM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Uh actually I have an issue with this, why because in order for Icer to be taken over you have to do it on the actual planet not within the Battle Statium. tongue just figured I'd point that out tongue

Viva La Hyuuga XD

Kyrt_RyderDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 2:16 PM | Message # 3
Cool
Group: Checked
I thought the whole point of the BS was to have epic battles that aren't real...

I did make a big point out of calling it a 'what if' scenario, just trying to do something awesome that actually has a plot.

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Monday, 2010-03-01, 2:19 PM

ussjkennyDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 4:26 PM | Message # 4
Noob
Group: Administrators
lol it's just a fake scenario Auron. It's cool.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024