Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:26 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Issue with newspapers...
That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 11:28 AM | Message # 1
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
There should be only 2. I would like to know when it was hte first time catl and shini posted their issues in the board, though if I correct catl was the first one to start mking newspapers.

EhecatlDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 4:27 PM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
I can't tell when I made my first post O.o Becuase it updates the time with each new issue.

I believe Vash posted his first, but it was only a teaser. Pretty sure mine was the first full paper. >.>

And I requested the job upon character creation. lol

I will not back
a step away
from that hoard-guardian.
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

Message edited by Ehecatl - Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 4:29 PM

KryeedDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 5:49 PM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
Jimmy posted before shini o.o and vash had a place holder, tho i also think he cleared his job with the admins before both of em

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 6:34 PM | Message # 4
Less of a Noob
For future references... Use "Add Reply" in order to put in a new edition of the issues...

ShinigamiDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 0:15 AM | Message # 5
Noob
i requested the newspaper job when i joined the site, and i am listed under the job page.
News Paper: You will keep track of events and happening of the site in a creative manner and produce a paper. This includes the weather and full moon predictions. There may only be two news paper writers total. Pay vary from 300-400z dependign on the quality of the newspapers. Must post on The News Board
-Current Employees: AREU, Tanrou, Open

Catl was the one who posted a full newspaper first, then me. but i have no clue when my first post was, it doesnt say, only the dates for my second and third issue.

I’ll chase you till the end of time. Ill change your fact to myth. To all four corners of the world, and even to the fifth. I do not fear my punishment, by karma or by jury. No tempered wit nor stroke of luck can save you from my fury.

EnlightenedInsanityDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 10:53 AM | Message # 6
Noob
Please don't take this the wrong way, and i know i've been gone, had some medical issues, but i have not requested pay for my paper, although I had asked for a newspaper position before any had been posted, so just consider mine a semi-weekly barrel of fun simply because I enjoy doing it. Making people laugh is the only reward I really care about happy

THE V-LORD SUPREME!

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024