Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 8:23 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
issues left and right -_-
BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 4:54 PM | Message # 1
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
well, it seems with each new thing that comes up in what ever is done anywhere there is too general of a rule that says you have to wait or you cant do this or something along those lines and there is no explination as to what its referring to. and then there are the requirements for quests or getting items, their too inspecific and bland.

for an example of my issue, lets use the dragon ball conversation

In order to find a dragon ball using a dragon ball radar you have to post a 500 word post (doesnt even say you have to make it a challenge) and then you must wait 24 hours to get the next.

no where in this does it say what you are expected to do in those 24 hours or if you even have to close the thread. so since its too general and im not about to sit back and be bored just because the admins said i had to wait i am going to rp with a friend durring that time. and now its being questioned on whether even that is allowed. seriously, what is going on with this site? I'm told to do something, and then im not told how to do it, you cant give a person in algebra X + Y = Z and expect them to find the numerical value of X without giving more information, and thats how it feels, like i am being given that problem.

>.> fixed the semi thing

Message edited by Beowulf - Thursday, 2010-03-11, 5:00 PM

Kyrt_RyderDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 4:55 PM | Message # 2
Cool
Group: Checked
Bad timing Metal, Semi's bio just got reviewed.

EhecatlDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 5:05 PM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
If something isn't clear, ask a question. Thats what I did, and I came up with the answer of what the correct thing was to do. And then told you guys.

And... If you keep rping in the thread you don't get the ball dude. It's the admin's rule. You can't freely ignore what they say because it's inconvenient.

I will not back
a step away
from that hoard-guardian.
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

Message edited by Ehecatl - Thursday, 2010-03-11, 5:06 PM

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 7:21 PM | Message # 4
Less of a Noob
the point is that the admin's rule isnt so clear and it isnt made a point of on the page. they say that you get the ball and you wait 24 hours, well the ball was collected just under 10 hours ago and we kept posting, the action was completed oh and actually it says 24 hours after a 500 word quest well the 500 word quest to find the ball was completed 18 hours ago, from how i see it we should be able to spot another in six hours. this thread was made to either clear things up or get admins moving, as long as an action is taken by an admin and made clear, i will have done my job right

ussjkennyDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 7:37 PM | Message # 5
Noob
Group: Administrators
I'm getting damn tired of your pissy attitude already Wulf. Do you have to bitch? No. So shut the fuck up.
You can RP with a friend between. Did anyone say you had to do nothing? No. So quit being a doucher. If you hate the site so much, get the hell out of it, but don't make it such a lengthy departure.

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 7:43 PM | Message # 6
Less of a Noob
issue resolved, thankyou kenny, thats all that was needed, and it is much appreciated. oh and the reason im like this is because in just about every rp ive been in in the past, i had to get pissy, be bitchy, and be a douch in order to finally get the attention from the admins. all except masaru that is..... then i just repediately poked an admin with a sharp stick

ussjkennyDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 8:01 PM | Message # 7
Noob
Group: Administrators
Well, I am the wrong person to act in such a way to or around. Respectfully ask a question. Don't go on huge rants about little things. Less is more to me.

Sorry that I got pissy there for a moment.

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 8:57 PM | Message # 8
Less of a Noob
no problem, pissy got things done surprisingly, and i will just send you a PM with my questions and then post the results from now on if you dont mind

Kyrt_RyderDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 9:02 PM | Message # 9
Cool
Group: Checked
And make sure you don't present those questions in a whiny bitchy way either. That is... if you don't want Kenny to castrate you >.> lol

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 9:15 PM | Message # 10
Less of a Noob
well if he cant find where i live he cant castrate me XD

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024