• Page 1 of 1
Fellow Managers.
ussjkennyDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 7:59 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Administrators
Alright.
I am getting really tired of this.
Change. Change. Change. Change. Change.
It's either conversated too much, or not at all. Am I the only one of us that notices that?
If we at least, as managers do not start talking about these changes, I assure you both, that you will have my resignation papers, because as a site, we are supposed to work together, and quite frankly it's pretty stressing that everytime I get on something like this occurs. It's making me lose all interest in the rp.

Members, I do not have a telepathic link in my brain to the other managers, so stop asking me questions about stuff I just got online to find out. It's hectically annoying, stressing, and further downs any morale to RP.

Kenny, you've been stressed lately. You don't want to RP, you don't want to talk about the site 24/7. Why?
Now you have your answers.

RianoDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 11:07 PM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
I love you.

Rawr.

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 4:19 AM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
I hear you there kenny, my interest has been lost for sometime making difficult to do pretty much anything when it comes to actually wanting to rp anymore. I'm not lost and would pretty much take a knife to the chest to no longer deal with everythiing as really it's difficult to really want to do anything as I'd be better off dying from amassive blood lose than dealing with crap around here. I guess if changes are going to continue and people keep complaining blah blah blah everytime they notice things well guess what I've got a life well it's not much of one but I have one and personally I'm just getting to old to want to deal with this shit anymore.

Kyrt_RyderDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 10:28 AM | Message # 4
Cool
Group: Checked
Maybe it's time to pass the torch on to people with the enthusiasm and drive to keep things going? I know there have been times I've been worn out as an admin and needed a few months or more to cut back and just have some fun and not be responsible for anything. (just throwing ideas out there, I'm afraid I can't offer any suggestions on candidates at present, I haven't gotten to know the people here well enough yet.)

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Friday, 2010-03-12, 10:29 AM

BeowulfDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 11:53 AM | Message # 5
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
if you are concerned about losing power over the site you could always just pass the torch to a moderator and post that all isues are to be handled by the mods

I mean no insult by this post, just tossing out ideas

Message edited by Beowulf - Friday, 2010-03-12, 11:56 AM

ussjkennyDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 11:16 PM | Message # 6
Noob
It's not a bad idea, but with everyone giving questions to the current admins like they people giving hobos change I feel as though it's not necessarily in the realm of reality to do such a thing yet.

But on the note of taking a break... I think I may. Everyone get your stuff into someone elses updates. I'm taking a vacation lol

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024