Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:23 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Peldorian
Hyuuga-NejiDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 5:52 PM | Message # 1
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Alright seeing that it's been brought to my attention that your character Alexander is a hybrid but you are breaking a rule that has been put up on the hybrid character rules as it states that you can only have 2 races not three. So all of the racial set up that you have hasn't been approved off by use managers which I had brought up in the about hybrids thread.

Also you have more then the two races you'r gonna have figure what two races that Alexander is gonna be now as you've yet posted those racials set up for the character on the permit board as it is meaning you'll be unable to use them until all this is figured out.

I hope you can understand but we have to sort out these issues that get bought to our attention.

Neji

MaxDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 7:01 PM | Message # 2
Uber Noob
Not to butt in but... When i first joined this new site i read the description for Hybrids and it said "two or three" races. I thought it was a new thing. Then it was changed about a week later. Not sure what happened there but i figured i'd let ya know... o.O

KryeedDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 8:22 PM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
o.o max sees the same thing we did xD on the joining board is says either a 2 or 3 race hybrid

RianoDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 10:15 PM | Message # 4
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
I always saw just 2, but I'll admit I didn't really pay attention to it. I know when they first made the hybrid system it was 2.

But either way, changes need to be made because even if it did say 2 or 3, it's 2 now and they obviously have reasons for it.

Rawr.

Message edited by Riano - Sunday, 2010-03-14, 10:16 PM

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 5:00 AM | Message # 5
Less of a Noob
This is found on the Races Page, I've not changed or touched that page since I first joined or any page other then putting up Bio's or adding to the Jobs page for that matter.

Making a Hybrid
As you may have already figured out, a hybrid is a cross between two races. However, there is a few rules that are required to create your own hybrid. and it starts with writing a 500 words story, explaining the hybridism, which means it must make sense. You don't gain any pl from this 500 words story. Now, some more things you must know before creating your hybrid.

Additional Rules
1. Choose 2 abilites from your dominant race, and 1 ability from your recessive race.
2. Choose one of the meditation types { in the case of saiyans, it means Battle Regeneration }
3. Choose one of the racial moves, which you may quest for once you reach 5 mil base pl.
4. Choose one of the racial quests, which you may quest for at x1.5 increase word requirement.
5. Choose only one of the transformation sets. The pl and words requirement go x1.5 to learn a transformation.
6. Namekians and Aliens cannot be hybrids

MaxDate: Thursday, 2010-03-18, 5:20 AM | Message # 6
Uber Noob
Yes this is true. But i'm saying it changed. It is and always has been two races for as long as i can remember BUT when i first joined THIS site it said two or three. Not limiting it to two like the previous sites. Then about a week later it changed back to what you just posted. I'm not contesting your ability to read whats right in front of you and i see the point of posting a quote from that page. What i am saying is the infomation has changed atleast twice since this sites opening. Though currently it is what it is, two races. A long standing rule from as far back as i can remember.

I only bothered posting to ensure Peldorian wasnt being unfairly punished for breaking a rule. As it doesnt seem he's recieved any punishment theres really no for me to keep this up any longer o.O

That aside, some people saw this, some didnt. Doesnt really matter much, the character has to be slightly changed anyway (if it hasnt already been). happy

On another note, thank you Auron for noticing a potenial rule breaker and blowing the whistle on it. I'm really happy to see someone taking their "job" seriously happy And i hope i have not offended you with any of this.

Goodnight. cool

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024