Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:28 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
We're Dying.
LanceDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 12:38 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Checked
Ok, I know I shouldn't talk since I really haven't started roleplaying myself, but the site's activity has dropped to a bare minimum. I believe that the members and managers need to do something to boost activity. First off we need to implement the changes that we voted upon, so that we have the right calculations for pl/stat gains. After that we need to either start the tourney that everyone signed up for or to have a mini NPC saga or something of the sort. And once the dust settles from there, the site's activity should pick back up again. This site has been around too long for it to die now. So can we all do our best to start rpin again?

RianoDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 3:06 PM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
Yeah I'm down. I'm loaded with a new job + online college classes + a newborn son all in the past few months so my activity has been faltering, but I'm all up for getting this place going again smile

Rawr.

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-07, 4:09 PM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
yeah perhaps once ppl decide to come back and there seems to be a reasonable level of activity yes I'd consiter the options of the tourny, mini saga or w/e.

LanceDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-07, 4:43 PM | Message # 4
Noob
That's where the tourney/mini saga comes into play. If we have an incentive to role play, then activity should naturally be boosted. But I feel like there's really nothing going on at this point. And a tourney/saga would be the perfect way to intice everyone to tart role playing again.

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-07, 4:59 PM | Message # 5
Less of a Noob
I'll take it into consideration just can't really deal with a lot of site concerns until next week when it comes to myself but of members want to go about taking charge of dealing with sagas or tourny's I'm all for it but would need to be brought to managment's attention before it can be started though.

LanceDate: Thursday, 2010-04-08, 11:27 AM | Message # 6
Noob
I'm cool with that idea. Do ya'll know how to send multiple PMs? So a msg can be sent out to all of the members, informing them of a saga/tourney if they come back to activity?

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Thursday, 2010-04-08, 3:20 PM | Message # 7
Less of a Noob
Not sure if I got sent through but I tried to send one regarding this to all the members.

Though it's still a question mark if it actually gone through though.

BeowulfDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 1:41 PM | Message # 8
Less of a Noob
you make a saga and get kyp posting and i will play my main again

Kyrt_RyderDate: Saturday, 2010-04-10, 5:59 PM | Message # 9
Cool
I'm pretty busy with my own site and getting things going there, as well as dealing with the drama around two other sites that are being developed, but I really do like my characters here, so get things set in stone and I'll likely be playing again.

LanceDate: Saturday, 2010-04-10, 11:02 PM | Message # 10
Noob
can ya'll spread the word? a lot of the rpers from here are also on your site kurt so it would be real helpful if you could inform them of a sort of "revival" over here. :-p

Kyrt_RyderDate: Sunday, 2010-04-11, 4:08 PM | Message # 11
Cool
I can give them the heads up Lance. I gotta warn you though, sometimes word-based gains become unappealing when a fun game is around that uses a smoother growth method xD.

LanceDate: Monday, 2010-04-12, 4:50 PM | Message # 12
Noob
cool. cool.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024