• Page 1 of 1
Vegeta
ArubadDate: Monday, 2010-02-22, 7:52 PM | Message # 1
Uber Noob
Group: Users
Arubad

Name: Vegeta
Race: Saiyan
Details: 5’7”; 156 lbs; 30; Slightly below average height (not counting his hair), Well built, Usually wearing his Saiyan Armor
Origins: Vegeta { Currently: Vegeta}
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Personality: Vegeta is a confident and determined individual, driven primarily by his pride in being the Prince of Saiyans. He loves a good battle, but hates losing. At times he can come off as arrogant, which really isn’t far from the truth.
Team: None
Health Rank: Alive

Theme Song: Conquer All - Behemoth

Battle Statistics
Power Level: 1000
-Strength: 200
-Speed: 200
-Intelligence: 100
-Sensing: 0

Real / BS battle Records:
-Wins: 0/0
-Draws: 0/0
-Losses: 0/0
-Kills: 0/0
-Deaths: 0/0

Powers&Abilites
Tail: Vegeta has a tail that can be used in combat as an extra limb. However, if grabbed and squeezed, it will paralyze him. If cut, it grows back in one week’s time.
Power Growth: After each battle, Vegeta’s power increase is multiplied by x1.2
Saiyan Pride: When in a dire situation, Vegeta can increase his powerlevel, strength and speed by x1.3 for 3 posts.
Battle Regeneration: When Vegeta goes near death, his powerlevel is multiplied by 1.5 permanently.

Energy Blast: Vegeta fires a burst of energy from his hand. PL x1.1

Quests: N/A
Sensei: N/A
Extra Uses: N/A

Transformations
Oozaru: Vegeta can transform into a giant ape at the site of the full moon. However, he currently can not control this form.
Effects: PL x10, Strength x3, Int = 0, Can’t use attacks other than mouth blast.

Inventory
Job: Arena Warrior, Ordinary Job
-Money: 0
Items: N/A
Weapons: N/A
Armors: Saiyan Armor
Housing: N/A
Transportation: N/A { Upgrades: N/A }

Life Story
Vegeta is the son of King Vegeta, making him the Prince of Saiyans. He has been raised since a very early age to follow in the footsteps of his father. As such, Vegeta has received combat training, making him an able and powerful fighter. He has also learned how to control and harness his ki in battle. Now, Vegeta’s aim is to get even more powerful and become a Super Saiyan, to prove that it isn’t just a myth after all…

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-23, 0:04 AM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Everything seems fine.

just a small issue for your lvl 1 move. though it still requires to be approved off anyway. but it requires a drawback and what not which can be found on the move's page on the left hand side. And it's to be posted on the forums permit section.

Also you start off with 2.000 so you were missing an addional 1.000.

Bio's Up.

ArubadDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-23, 0:18 AM | Message # 3
Uber Noob
For the money, it says that I can either start with 2000 coins, or 1000 on each of my characters which I must spend right away, or it's gone for good. I was going to do that option... unless I mis-understood something (which is highly possible, lol)

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-23, 0:36 AM | Message # 4
Less of a Noob
It's been fixed.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024