• Page 1 of 1
Bardock
ArubadDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 3:58 PM | Message # 1
Uber Noob
Group: Users
Arubad

Name: Bardock
Race: Saiyan
Details: 5’11”; 176 lbs; 41; Bardock is a well built warrior, Usually seen wearing his Saiyan armor, burgundy cloth wrist bands, and a red headband. One of his most distinguishing features is a battle scar on his left cheek.
Origins: Vegeta { Currently: New Vegeta}
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Personality: Bardock is a determined and serious warrior. While he enjoys battling, and a good challenge, he is a calculating individual who maintains his composure in battle, and is not prone to making rash decisions.
Team: None
Health Rank: Alive

Theme Song: The Heretic Anthem - Slipknot

Battle Statistics
Power Level: 300
-Strength: 225
-Speed: 175
-Intelligence: 100
-Sensing: 0

Real / BS battle Records:
-Wins: 0/0
-Draws: 0/0
-Losses: 0/0
-Kills: 0/0
-Deaths: 0/0

Powers&Abilites
Tail: Bardock has a tail that can be used in combat as an extra limb. However, if grabbed and squeezed, it will paralyze him. If cut, it grows back in one week’s time.
Power Growth: After each battle, Bardock’s power increase is multiplied by x1.2
Saiyan Pride: When in a dire situation, Bardock can increase his powerlevel, strength and speed by x1.3 for 3 posts.
Battle Regeneration: When Bardock goes near death, his powerlevel is multiplied by 1.5 permanently.

Piercing Fist: A technique devised by Bardock for the purpose of killing his enemies. He powers his ki energy into his fist, giving it piercing properties (x1.3). If the attack doesn’t pierce, its damage is based on Bardock’s strength alone. (Piercing, Requires Contact) PL x1.1 *requires approval*

Quests: None
Sensei: None

Extra Uses: None

Transformations
Oozaru: Bardock can transform into a giant ape at the site of the full moon. However, he currently can not control this form.
Effects: PL x10, Strength x3, Int = 0, Can’t use attacks other than mouth blast.

Inventory
Items: None
Weapons: None
Armors: Saiyan Armor
Housing: None
Transportation: None {Upgrades: None }

Life Story
Bardock is a Saiyan warrior born on the planet Vegeta. With a weaker powerlevel, Bardock was classified only as a low level warrior, and assigned to a unit and given basic jobs. However, their military unit functioned amazingly well together, and grew to take on jobs that even some of the Saiyan Elites wouldn’t touch. Bardock and his team, despite being classified as low levels, were excellent and renowned fighters. However, that all changed on one mission. Bardock’s team was ambushed, and one of their men was killed. Acting entirely based on anger, Bardock commanded his team to attack, despite being outnumbered and overpowered by enemies. His desire for revenge consumed him, and he lead his men into battle, when retreating and returning with a larger force was the obvious solution. Despite fighting well, Bardock’s team were all slaughtered, and Bardock was left in a severely damaging state. Contrary to previous near death injuries, where Bardock had grown exceptionally more powerful from, this one completely crippled Bardock, reducing him to a much lower power. Now, Bardock has started back on the bottom of the food chain, hoping to regain the power he once had. He wears the bandana that used to belong to one of his fallen team mates as a reminder of his carelessness, hoping never to make the same mistake again.

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 9:18 PM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Bio is up but you kinda need the money on your main char to get that armor. So for now I took it off.

ArubadDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 10:30 PM | Message # 3
Uber Noob
I should have mentioned, that, when I got my first character, I chose to go with the option of getting 1000 to spend on each character as opposed to the 2000 on my first. So, Vegeta just got Saiyan Armor, and Bardock just got saiyan armor, and my third of my starting characters is going to get 1000 worth of equipment as well. If you check my thread with Vegeta's bio, I mentioned that there.

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Friday, 2010-02-26, 1:14 AM | Message # 4
Less of a Noob
yes well that would have helpped me >.> it's been fixed

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024