Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:18 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Kryeed's Team Request Permits Thread
Kyrt_RyderDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 1:35 PM | Message # 1
Cool
Group: Checked
I figure a team will need to request permits for things as a group, and nothing said where to put this anyway (and I can't find the one Kryeed thought he put up) so I'm going to be posting this. As team leader he'll be deciding what to spend the cash on when he's able (assuming there isn't some fine print somewhere that we couldn't find that prevents us from forming a team, he was told a henchman could be counted as a member)

Also, I should point out he intended to create this team the same day he posted Raphael, but it seems his post was lost in the shuffle (I blame his browser personally lol)

La Resurrección (subject to change, he never discussed a name with me. The basic meaning of this one is rebuilding the world according to Hachi's vision, a rebirthing so to speak.)

Information
Description: A Military organization put together by the powerful demon Hachi, the group's exact plans are not known to many, even some members are unaware of it's true intentions, however, one thing is clear. This unit will stop at nothing to accomplish it's goals and achieve conquest.
Purpose: ('public purpose')- to cleanse Icer of the evil perils that plague it's peoples.
Slogan: (We'll be discussing this one as a team)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral (subject to change)
Allies: None officially, though there is one that's been discussed (will alter this when more information is available)
Enemies: Any who stand in our way (yes, we're hardcore like that)
How to Join: Meet Hachi, Ryder, or one of our henchmen in character, prove your worth, and accept an offer to join us (You can request such a meeting OOC via PM, IM, Email, or any other method you have available to you.) Hachi will be evaluating any potential members in character before the final acceptance is made. (at a later time additional members may be given the right to submit possible recruits)
Total Power Level: 11,649

Base
Description: A rather neat and tidy building from the outside, hardly decorated on the inside where a 'waiting room' was, though it was more like the front gates, everyone interested went to see about getting in through that point. past the opening area were a number of places and ways to train, including a sauna(mine xD) and soon a gravity chamber, the room has been hollowed out in order to make room for the gravity tech. The barracks were underground circling a war room. (subject to change after he spends the money, likely to include updates which I'm leaving un-filled for now)
-Upgrades:main Computer (500) meditation chamber (1000) and prison (500)
-Storage Rooms:
-Armory:

Description: (description of what? The base has already been described)

Members
Leader: Hachi
-Captains: Ryder (once initiation is completed and updated, for the moment he would be classified as an Elite Soldier, loyal but with no authority.)
-Elite Soldiers: one NPC 'Captain' (comes with team)
- Support Units: Raphel
-Soldiers: 20 NPC 'soldiers' (comes with team)
(We won't be using the 'Recruits' rank, anyone who joins us will be ranked one of the 4 listed ranks. If they aren't worthy of said rank in our opinion then they will not be accepted.)

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Thursday, 2010-02-25, 3:04 PM

KryeedDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 2:57 PM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Description: A rather neat and tidy building from the outside, hardly decorated on the inside where a 'waiting room' was, though it was more like the front gates, everyone interested went to see about getting in through that point. past the opening area were a number of places and ways to train, including a sauna(mine xD) and soon a gravity chamber, the room has been hollowed out in order to make room for the gravity tech. The barracks were underground circling a war room. (subject to change after he spends the money, likely to include updates which I'm leaving un-filled for now)
-Upgrades:main Computer (500) meditation chamber (1000) and prison (500)
-Storage Rooms:
-Armory:
-Spaceport:
-Treasure:0

Kyrt_RyderDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 3:06 PM | Message # 3
Cool
Group: Checked
I've edited the main post accordingly Kryeed.

Also, to the Master who reviews us, I have a personal question.

In another thread, another member suggested that initiating a new member to a group (and by extension I reason the in character forming of the core group) could be classified as a team mission.

Is that possible guys? It'd be cool for my pc's initiation to serve as a team mission for Hachi and Ryder, if possible. Up to you guys of course. (It was definitely a painful hazing, that's for sure xD)

Anyways, thanks for listening and answering my questions ^^

ussjkennyDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 6:21 PM | Message # 4
Noob
Group: Administrators
Looks okay to me
Team missions are described by your team.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024