Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:29 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Zero's Custom
UnsteadyRecoDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 6:37 AM | Message # 1
Uber Noob
Group: Users
Tentoute: Zero's personally developed "style".
As he succeeds in the art of melee, he came up with a damaging way of turning the tables in tight situation. Gathering enough force Or "Ki" behind his hits, Zero is able to create small types of impulsive shocks similiar to an electrical charge through his hands or feet. Getting hit by Tentoute results paralyzis through contact even if it nicks the skin, but depended on the area it is landed, it only takes an effect to that certain limb or body part. Getting hit to an arm or leg will make that bodypart numb for certain periods of time(read paralysis rules).
However, if a clean hit gets through the defenses of an opponent, landing on head or around the heart, there is a chance of that person to fall in a coma for few days.(Characters with 1/3 of Zero's pl.)

RianoDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 11:17 PM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
I'll approve if it just sticks to the regular paralysis rules.

Rawr.

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 1:09 AM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
nice but I have concerns is this a racial ability, LA, technique... kinda need to know these things so that I don't get confused or anything. Also not a fan of the coma thing for a few days part, so perhaps a an hour or maybe gives you something like an addional attack or something... Its just what I think others might say otherwise.

UnsteadyRecoDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 8:05 AM | Message # 4
Uber Noob
Yeah I'm fine with an additional attack...
And nope, not a racial, Just his custom...

Tentoute (Heaven's Freezing hands): Zero's personally developed "style".
As he succeeds in the art of melee, he came up with a damaging way of turning the tables in tight situation. Gathering enough force Or "Ki" behind his hits, Zero is able to create small types of impulsive shocks similiar to an electrical charge through his hands or feet. Getting hit by Tentoute results paralyzis through contact even if it nicks the skin, but depended on the area it is landed, it only takes an effect to that certain limb or body part. Getting hit to an arm or leg will make that bodypart numb for certain periods of time(read paralysis rules).
However, if a clean hit gets through the defenses of an opponent, landing on head or around the heart, there is a chance of that person to fall in a coma for seconds, giving him enough time to an additional attack.

Message edited by UnsteadyReco - Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 8:05 AM

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Saturday, 2010-03-13, 8:08 PM | Message # 5
Less of a Noob
I'll approve it at about 4 uses a battle.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024