Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:28 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Guron the Immortal
TenshiDate: Friday, 2010-03-19, 1:45 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Racials Ability: Guron the Immortal got his name because he truly is immortal. His power is ultimate regeneration: Not only can Age and Time not effect him, but nor can most wounds. When people who have pL greater than his, he can increase his own stats by it by the way below.
x3: His stats increase to equal his opponents for the duration of the fight.
x4-5: His stats increase to equal his opponents for 10 posts
x6-7: His stats increase to equal his opponents for 5 posts
x8+: He can not regenerate at all vs this opponent, and is easily killed.
However, this ability is a double ended sword. If the opponents PL is x2 or less, Guron's stats cut in half, and he can no longer regenerate.

Technique Name { Lv 1 }: Guron, although completely biological, was actually created by both science of aliens and rituals by humans. Because of this he can rapidly regenerate using the energy from enemies. This works as shown below.
x3-5: He can regenerate minor wounds instantaniously, and deep wounds (stabbed, missing limbs, etc) over the period of 5 posts. As long as theres 1 atom left after the fight, he can be fully regeneratd by next day (after fight)
x6-7: He can regenerate almost any injury instantly. However, gashes caused by weapons take 5 posts, missing limbs take 10 posts, and if he is brought close to dead he is out of the fight. (can be fully regenerated in 3 days after fight)
x8+: He can no longer regenerate.

Technique Name { Lv 2 }: Intimidation: Guron inserts the image of wars past and his struggle after first being created into his enemies mind, paralyzing them for 2 posts. Only works on those who's intelligence is up to x2 of his own.
(can only be used once per enemy in a fight)

Technique Name { Lv 3 }: Disfiguration: Guron was made with a defense mechanism. Being as his body was made to kill those stronger, and regenerate against most, Guron has a special ability. If he's able to get fresh blood from his opponent and consume it, then any and all damage done to him reflects on the opponent's body for the next 5 posts.
(Can only be used twice per fight, no matter how many opponents)

As Hell opened its gates before me,
It was not to welcome in its next victim,
But to invite in its new ruler

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Saturday, 2010-03-20, 4:43 AM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
I'm really not sure about approving these just seem whats the word I'm thinking off ah yes TOO BLOODY POWERFUL in my oppinion but that's just me, interesting concept but I think I'd rather want to see Kenny's or Fellipe thoughts posted before giving my final word on this first.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024