Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:24 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Guardianship and Rulership
LanceDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 10:14 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Checked
Ok so i really want to have this implemented on the site. But TBG (JAP) and I were at a stand still about how a guardian/ruler would lose their jobs. So TBG...tell me what i gotta change to have u approve this and i'll change the rules.

Guardianship and Rulership

After months of debates, talks, and conferences the representatives of the Universe have decided to send out a call for the best warriors in the Universe to take up the mantle and protect their various Planets. In order to make sure things do not get out of hand, they have sent out a Universal Decree with various precepts. The precepts are as follows:

Guardianship and Rulership Rules

~Someone can be both the Guardian and Ruler of a Planet at the same time.
~In order to claim the Guardianship or Rulership of a Planet, a person must first defeat, kill, or be picked by the current Guardian or Ruler to take their place.
~A warrior may not hold the same position on a different Planet. They can not be the Guardian of both Konat and Earth for example.
~Guardians or Rulers can be of any race.
~Every four months, Guardianship and Rulership Tournaments will be held in order to ensure that the best candidate for the Planet's Guardian or Ruler is in said position.
~Guardians and Rulers may choose not to participate in these Tournaments. Instead they may wait to fight the winning challenger of the Tournament.
~Guardians and Ruler each have access to Area 1 and 2 respectively.
~Guardians or Rulers have to be on their planet for at least two days out of the month to be up to date with what is happening on their planet.
~Guardians have to respond to any member or npc based sagas that might occur on their respective planets. If the Guardian is killed, then the Ruler has to take up the responsibility.
~If the Guardian or Ruler is killed by another member's character, they lose their title(s), job(s), and base(s) to that member's character.

Planet Rulers

Earth:
Namek:
New Vegeta:
Konat:
Icer:
Yardratt:

Planet Guardians

Earth:
Namek:
New Vegeta:
Konat:
Icer:
Yardratt:

Specials

Because of the unique nature of being a Guardian and/or Ruler, claiming the title(s) means that it will take up one or two of the maximum amount of Jobs you can take. Guardians and Rulers Claiming the title(s) also come with another extra perk in the form of a base and area. The location of the base/area can never be changed and is always located in the default "Area 1 and 2."

Guardians: The main protector of the planet. These warriors are rumored to be the cream of the crop. They are supposedly the finest, strongest, fiercest...you get the picture warriors that resides on the planet. 200/week. *Have to participate in sagas*

Rulers: The planet's King, President, Prime Minister, etc. Their fame and power is only rivaled by the planet's Guardian. They still get paid more either way. 300/week. *Have to participate in sagas*

Base: Both the Guardian and Ruler get a special (basic) base with a dojo to train in. *For Guardians of Earth and Vegeta, this base is found at Kami's Tower and Vegeta's Lookout*. For Guardians of other planets, the base is located in default "Area 1." When training in this base, the Guardian gets an extra x1.2 bonus to their training gains. This increased bonus is able to stack with Saunas, and a gravity suit (as long as the Guardian purchased the items themselves). Once the Guardian loses their title, they lose the base and default "Area 1" as well. Any add-ons bought leaves with the character that bought the add-ons. The Ruler's base gets no special bonus and comes with no add-ons though they are free to purchase other training equipment for the base if they wish. Any equipment bought will however be kept in the base for the next Ruler to use. The Ruler's base is located in default "Area 2."

EhecatlDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 11:30 PM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Rulership should also change if someone declares themself the ruler of a planet and the ruler or guardian isn't there to stop them. I mean, whats stopping them from blasting away defenses and proclaiming themselves the new ruler? Though, with the new army feature I guess they can defend the planet in place of the ruler.

Speaking of armies, rulers should deffinately be able to command them along with the base. To make it more compatible with teams and such, the ruler of the planet should HAVE to keep control of area one to remain the ruler. That is your capital city/castle thing. If it falls, you lose your throne.

Rulers also shouldn't have to attend sagas. Just send their soldiers or a representative if they don't feel like doing it themselves. They are rulers after all, not guardians.

The title ruler should also make you a one man team of sorts. Meaning even if you were without a team, you still get to recruit soldiers and take control of areas. And to that effect, in this way a single person should be able to rule multiple planets with their armies. Basically just like how Frieza ruled so many planets. He had a big army.

Guardians do not get any of the above stuff though, for they are just defenders of a planet. Not a person who commands things.

I will not back
a step away
from that hoard-guardian.
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

Message edited by Ehecatl - Monday, 2010-03-01, 11:32 PM

LanceDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 0:11 AM | Message # 3
Noob
hummm. i like that idea. really cool.

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 1:51 PM | Message # 4
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
To be a ruler of a planet all you need to do is to take over the planet's areas. To become a guardian... no one would want that. Kami is the guardian of Earth and he can enver leave his spot in the tower. The concept is not bad at all but it didn't quite work well before as there was issues with it I wouldn't like to see happening again. This is really just not needed.

EhecatlDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 3:52 PM | Message # 5
Less of a Noob
But you need to be the leader of a group to take over areas. You should be able to float over a planet and display your amazing power, forcing those below you under your will wether you got a tabard or not. lol

I will not back
a step away
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

LanceDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-03, 1:25 PM | Message # 6
Noob
restating what i said earlier: i'm willing to revamp it significantly to make it work. i just would really like to see this implemented. plus wth an increase to the site's activity, a person will be able to rp their motivation for going after a planet's title.

ShinigamiDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-03, 10:05 PM | Message # 7
Noob
i agree it was a cool idea, even though it was difficult to figure out who was a guardian or not.

I’ll chase you till the end of time. Ill change your fact to myth. To all four corners of the world, and even to the fifth. I do not fear my punishment, by karma or by jury. No tempered wit nor stroke of luck can save you from my fury.

EhecatlDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-03, 11:06 PM | Message # 8
Less of a Noob
It was only difficult because peope competed in the tournament for their position, but couldn't think up an IC reason to have the position. If we nip it in the butt and make everyone have an IC reason for it BEFORE they apply for the job, we'll be all set.

I will not back
a step away
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

LanceDate: Saturday, 2010-03-06, 2:30 PM | Message # 9
Noob
come on TBG!!!! tell what u want revamped and i'll do it. :-p

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 4:43 PM | Message # 10
Less of a Noob
Revamp it Lance, we'll look at the different compared to the to that have been posted and go from there.

deal

LanceDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-17, 2:38 PM | Message # 11
Noob
ok. i'll do that. but i'd still like some input from you guys. especially fel

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Saturday, 2010-03-20, 6:22 AM | Message # 12
Less of a Noob
I've never been good with this kinda of specific thing so I guess I'll leave it up to Fellipe or Kenny to go over this because I really don't know.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024