[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Weapon Mastery/Fusion
LanceDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 11:31 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Checked
Quick Question: is the stat boost pl/str x1.3 or pl/stat x1.3

Weapon Mastery/Fusion
– Requirements: 1.500 intelligence. 1.000 words explaining how you learned to use the technique effectively. Also Requires: Level 3 Double Attack. *Note that once two weapons are fused they can't be unfused. For simplicity purposes, this technique only works if both bladed weapons provide the same stat boost.*
– Gain: This technique allows the user to fuse two of their weapons together in order to gain a combined stat boost from them. The abilities are also combined. The moves can only be fused with Double Attack. The formula for determining the stat boost for the weapons are as follows: (stat 1) x (stat 2) = total stat boost. The pl boosting moves must follow the same formula. Weapons that have different stats (such as speed and strength) do not get any stat boost. However, the new weapon now has strength x1.2 and speed x1.2 when it is being used.
-Improved Effects: The level of each stat boost increases to the next.
-Blade Weapons: Basic Piercing and Improved Slicing (x1.3 / x1.3 respectively) increases to Improved Piercing and Ultimate Slicing (x1.5 / x 1.5 respectively) and vice versa. Ultimate Piercing (x 1.8) gets Basic Slicing (x1.2) and Ultimate Piercing (x1.8). Ultimate Slicing (x1.5) gets Basic Piercing (x1.3) and Ultimate Slicing (x1.5).
-Ranged Weapons: Very Hard to dodge effect for free (bullets / arrows / ammunition at speed x1.5 to see if it hits); Choose either improved piercing or slicing or explosive type of bullet.
-Bludgeoning Signature Weapons: Give me the improved effects for this type of weapon...caz i have no idea how it'll improve.

Message edited by Lance - Monday, 2010-03-01, 11:58 PM

EhecatlDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 11:38 PM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
This ability would make the Konat-jin racial quest for the ultimate sword pathetically weak >.> Sadly.

I will not back
a step away
from that hoard-guardian.
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

LanceDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 0:08 AM | Message # 3
Noob
not necessarily.

for the weapon that has ultimate (or improved) piercing...they will always have one level lower for slicing (x1.2 / x1.3). plus dmg won't be based off of pl as well. the only thing is that the pl boost will be higher than SB (at x2.25, 1.5 x 1.5 = x2.25) tho i'm all for lowering it to x2.

Kyrt_RyderDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 0:11 AM | Message # 4
Cool
Lance, I think part of his point, was that the Konat weapon is already a really badass option, very strong comparatively (although not as broken as Henshin is among level 1 PC's....) and making that seem weak is a bad thing for game balance.

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 1:48 PM | Message # 5
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
There's a reason why that quest was taken away. It's just a way to get more multipliers and force people to use weapons. So no.

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 4:46 PM | Message # 6
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
yeah gonna have to say no to this, why there are more things that could be done, though on the old site I would have been all for it but now it's just to much and really not needed right now.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024