Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 4:32 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Curiosity?
PoodebahDate: Monday, 2010-05-10, 0:02 AM | Message # 1
Uber Noob
Group: Users
I've been experimenting with ucoz sites for quite a few months, and I found out about your site through a friend. These days, RPers are few and far between, 'n it seems we've all been scattered to different parts of the net. sad

As such, I was wondering if you'd be interested in affiliating with the site I just made and vice versa? I was hoping to find more RPs and set up a greater network of affiliates so that RPers might once again get more connected with one another. happy

LanceDate: Thursday, 2010-05-13, 12:43 PM | Message # 2
Noob
Group: Checked
humm. we good probably used the affiliates. pm me the link to your site and i'll check it out.

PoodebahDate: Saturday, 2010-05-15, 2:35 AM | Message # 3
Uber Noob
Group: Users
http://solace.ucoz.net/

It's still new, just recently finished and still being tweaked. XP.

It's an RP that is, essentially, a combination of various animes and RPGs, such as Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Fairy Tail, etc.. It has some new (at least to me) systems for character personalities/psychologies, relationships, etc. that give bonuses, and also has a bonus system that allows characters to continue to gain stats even if they're unable to post on the site due to work, school, or what have you.

Message edited by Poodebah - Saturday, 2010-05-15, 2:35 AM

LanceDate: Thursday, 2010-05-27, 9:46 PM | Message # 4
Noob
Group: Checked
Srry it took me so long to reply. have been real busy and what not. we can definitely affiliate though. i'll pm you our button a little later.

RianoDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 6:12 PM | Message # 5
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
Solace looks pretty solid, but you're going to have a rough time getting people to sign up to a super-complicated and number-oriented text-based rpg. That system would be amazing in, say, a flash game or maybe text-based with a bigger crowd to draw from.

Rawr.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024