Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:29 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Sparring for Fun (Open)
TenshiDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 8:55 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Kensei stared back at the dojo as he left. It was still night, and there were no fires, but... There were people on the side of the dojo, looking with marvel at the fact that something, many believed a RPG or Grenade, had blown a huge chunk out of the wall. No, that was not it. What it was is that Kensei was training, and the holes in the walls meant it was a success. However, Kensei knew that wasn't enough for him. He needed more. He needed to be able to find someone, preferably someone stronger, to train against. What prowess of his would be proven if he defeated someone half his strength, or less? None. The only way for him to prove to himself he still maintained an inkling of his ability to fight was to fight one more powerful than him, and not get his ass handed to him. "But where the hell am I going to find a person like that on EARTH!?" he complained, knowing every now and again a more powerful Hollow came to earth, but normally it was either A: Weak enough to kill by a new recruit or B: Took a captain. Seeing as only B would help, and B would kill him in no time, well... He needed another option. So as he walked into the Park, scanning the city for a powerful energy souce to train against, a thought crossed his mind. Wouldn't it be so easy for someone else to just bump into him?

(277 words, all welcome)

As Hell opened its gates before me,
It was not to welcome in its next victim,
But to invite in its new ruler

PeldorianDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 6:52 PM | Message # 2
Noob
A Man in a Stylish Red Outffit was flying over the city, on his way to a Master Shen's house, when he saw the Dojo with the holes in it. He landed, and began to inspect the damage, thinking that it may very well be extremely ffun and interesting to inspect.

TenshiDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 8:04 PM | Message # 3
Noob
Kensei's eyes shot open. Above him, a man wearing red flew. And yet.. He gave of no energy signature. That was truly odd... There was no explanation for it. He could sense others, so why could he not sense this one? Damnit... I dont want to go over to the dojo and risk a fight with this thing, as innocents might die... UGH. I hope this bastard can sense He thought, increasing his power output to try to attract the red man over to him.

PeldorianDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 0:07 AM | Message # 4
Noob
OOC: You do realize both of our Sensing Stats are to low to do much of anything?

TenshiDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 9:48 PM | Message # 5
Noob
(True, but for now we should TOTALLY ignore that so you can say you sense me enough to come :D)

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024