Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:20 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Running from the past
TenshiDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 7:41 PM | Message # 16
Noob
Group: Users
RAAAAWR. The roar shook the ground, Kensei's eyes hardening, and the girl beside him no doubt tensed. But he couldn't help feel intimidated at this new power, and this power actually made him feel weighted down. Shit! I cant believe this, that little shit is probobly strong enough to kill us both... Kensei looked at the girl. "Amber, can you fight?" he asked. He couldnt help but ask: He had a feeling she could, but with something this powerful he couldnt help but be careful. He saw it before he heard it again: It was about twice as tall as most of the trees, and shaped like one almost. It's body was thick and brown, almost like a boulder, it's head attatched to the body. Each arm and each leg were like giant tree trunks, tipped with rock-like fingers right at the cut off of the trunk-arms, made of what seemed to be roots. "Holy... Shit" he said, looking at the girl. "Fight or run!?" he yelled.

As Hell opened its gates before me,
It was not to welcome in its next victim,
But to invite in its new ruler

SemiDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 9:46 PM | Message # 17
Noob
Amber grabbed onto a tree as the ground shook her silver eyes flaring as she looked back at Kensei. She looked down at her dagger knowing she was nowhere near good enough to fight something that could shake the ground. “ How fast do you run because I can fight but not that thing” she said slowly as she started to back away waiting for his answer. Her eyes were wide but not with fear but concern She new that she could fight to survive but she did not know the level of her new acquaintance or how strong this thing is “ I think it wise to run,,,” she said getting ready to shift wolf.

OOC: word count 116

TenshiDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 11:05 AM | Message # 18
Noob
"RAWWWR" it yelled, lifting its head to the sky and opening it's mask-like face. A red ball started to form within its mouth. "FUCKING A!" he yelled, running towards Amber. The hollow looked forward, shooting the blast down. Kensei grabbed Amber, leaping away and landing on his back, making her on his chest as to keep her from the impact of the ground. The red ball, known as a Cero, hit the ground ,causing a large explosion of energy. Kensei looked at Amber. "You okay..?" he asked. He waited for her to stand before standing himself. "Problem with this huge bastard is that he can follow us. We might be fast, but all he's got to do is be able to cut us off with that blast and we're done for... Our only chance is to work together to beat him..." He glanced at her, looking fairly confident, although he figured she'd be able to tell that he was slightly nervous. "You in?" he asked.

(STATS OF THE HOLLOW: 8,500 PL
Speed: 300
Strength: 300
Intelligence: 10
Sensing: 0)

Message edited by Tenshi - Sunday, 2010-03-14, 9:21 PM

BeowulfDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 1:19 PM | Message # 19
Less of a Noob
OOC: ok read ur post man i am saying this in a joking manner but plz fix the name its not semi its amber lol and ill post ater u do so cuz im laughing to hard to read.

this is amber i forgot to sign in as me so yah

Message edited by Beowulf - Sunday, 2010-03-14, 1:21 PM

SemiDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 3:33 PM | Message # 20
Noob
Amber looked at Kensei as him and her hit the ground. She looked back towards the hallow shocked at its power. If she had stayed away from him … well to late for that she looked back at him standing and helping him up and pulling her silver hair out of her face. “Alright let’s get this over with” she said as she shifted to a wolf looking at him with her intense silver eyes. She looked back at the monster they were fighting growling deep and low in a crouch waiting for him to make the first move so she can fallow his path.

OOC: ok i posted but you still need to fix the name lol. word count 105

TenshiDate: Friday, 2010-03-19, 1:49 PM | Message # 21
Noob
Kensei cursed, turning as he saw a cero coming his way. He realized there would be only one way to give Semi a chance. Concentrating all his energy, he pulled the hollow in, crashing through the cero. His gravity fist having it's hold on the monster, Kensei drove a punch into the creature's stomach, the energy forming a hole in it. Kensei shot back, shooting a kai blast with all his energy, taking off it's left arm before it's fist connected with his face, snapping his body back and snapping his spine, killing him instantly.

(sorry it sucks, and sorry im leaving the thread. So many power-hungry people on this site, racing to be the best, made me lose all interest in Kensei, and thats why im creating Guron. I wish you luck, please dont take this personal: I think your a good rper and seem like a nice person. Have a nice rest of the day, and once again Im sorry)

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024