Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:26 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Snow and Asheron's Namek adventure
BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 12:49 PM | Message # 16
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Slipping through his wall and into her room he stood there smiling and waiting for her. The blood seeped from his wound and he made no attempt to stop it, actual pain felt good to him right now, a real wound that he hadn’t instantly stopped by turning intangible. Truth was it was a rather interesting concept to him, and his mind was still racing from the sheer exhilaration and then a thought occurred to him, if she was afraid to cause harm she actually cared. Smiling he stood next to her bed ~well, if you are so afraid of causing me harm, humans have found interesting ways to get around things like that… very interesting ~ he said in her mind, making no hint that he was in her room at all or waiting for her to show up so he could surprise her with something.

OOC: 150 words again XD

Kyrt_RyderDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 1:00 PM | Message # 17
Cool
Group: Checked
As she fled the first room, and her companion, Snow realized she'd forgotten her training gear, and any who saw her would see her form, and consider her naked. ~Let the fools, I'm a changeling, an ice-jin, I have no need for their acceptance.~ She cursed mentally, though she realized it wasn't true, that despite all her arrogance, all her cravings for power, that she needed to be accepted, embraced, to be loved.

It was at that moment that his voice appeared in her head again, pointing out the human methods used for torturous pleasure, things she'd already investigated, and to a small extent used. "Not right now Asheron, I'm not in the mood to play games." Still holding the key hooked to her little finger, she unlocked the room, taking a deep breath before opening it and turning the light on... only to lose the breath in a gasp, finding the boy in her room already.

~Why did I not expect you to be in here after that comment you perve.~ She told him mentally, stepping back out to lock the room with her weights in it before returning to the room. ~Alright Ashley, you followed me in here for something, you might as well go ahead and tell me. Lets figure out what you are after so we can get this discussion over with.~

Even as she was thinking, she found her mind wandering back to her stomach, glancing down to see it bulging there, wondering what it would be like to be pregnant, to be responsible for a life. She wondered, too, if she could be as loving a mother as hers had been, without driving a child to hatred through obsessive control. ~Well Asheron? What's on your mind?~ she inquired, planting a hand on her hip.

OOC: 300 words.

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 2:08 PM | Message # 18
Less of a Noob
~why is it that you were so eager to have some fun with me, but as soon as you start, you back off? I can take a little pain and if you want to do more then so be it. And if you are simply afraid to hurt me there are ways to keep that from happening…and if you truly don’t want anything on those lines to happen and just want to be held then just ask, I will be here for you.~ he said with his mind as he rested against the wall. ~oh and, by the way you were still really tense, I could relax you a little more if you so please…~ he said once again. His mind was weary though and he was having issues with continually focusing his mind elsewhere and his natural physical instincts were telling him to do so many things.

OOC: 148 words

Kyrt_RyderDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 2:26 PM | Message # 19
Cool
"Alright.. but please understand I cannot control myself once I really get going..." she told him, slowly making her way towards him, her hips swishing enticingly as her sensual form drew ever closer, pressing a claw gently into his bare chest, gliding it down the exposed flesh, leaving a trail of blood in it's wake before bringing the finger to her lips, tasting the sweet, coppery nectar. "Mmmm.... lover" she teased out loud, emphasizing the word with a lustfully, cruel tingle, before bending down and licking clear up the cut. "Your going to regret giving me this..." she said with a wicked grin, rising up to capture his lips in another of her violent kisses, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her curves tightly to him, raking his back deeply with her claws. "Mmm, but me, I am going to enjoy every last one of your screams." She moaned, biting his shoulder as her hands went to his belt......

This would go on and on for as long as the man could and would take the pain, ending only after he had either passed out from the agony or chosen to escape, moans and screams of both pleasure and pain escaping out into the halls as she had her vicious way with the poor, stupid human, though again, there was that something inside her that held her back, that would not let her kill him. Perhaps, she just wanted to keep her toy alive to play with in the future. Perhaps, she only wanted him to live for his powers. But perhaps, just perhaps, she actually was beginning to give a damn about the stowaway. After all, he had accepted her for who she was, and had given himself to her, despite knowing what she would do.

OOC: 300 words.
You asked for it... lol. I've been yelled at before for getting too detailed with this kind of stuff so I was extra careful, feel free to detail what he thought of the experience, the injuries he suffered, etc, but be careful discussing any actual sexual activity. Consider the site a conservative pg 13 in that respect. (yes I know, the rules for gore are different from the sex ones, it doesn't really make sense to me either lol, but that's what the admins want, so that's how we have to play)

I should add that I was really subtle with my phrasing and wasn't explicit, they still count that. You just have to sidestep the act entirely.

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Thursday, 2010-03-11, 2:34 PM

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 4:20 PM | Message # 20
Less of a Noob
Getting up after a long “rest” Ash was barely able to pull himself from Snow as he stood up. It had been rough and he was completely covered in claw marks and bite marks and all sorts of other wounds. Half dazed he stumbled from the bed to the wall and braced against it to keep himself up but fate did not seem to be on his side. He coughed up blood and then his eyes gained the look of the dead just as he fell forward, half through the wall. The impact with the ground was enough to cause all of his wounds which had just started to seal suddenly burst all at once and a pool of blood started to form as he lay there, his body in shock.

OOC: 138 words, in shock from blood loss

Kyrt_RyderDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 4:42 PM | Message # 21
Cool
Snow lay there, relaxed in the ecstasy of what had just transpired, the sweet sweet sound of his screams still ringing in her ear as she'd bit and scratched him, breaking bones and twisting joints, when he suddenly stumbled up, staggering into a wall and falling with a thump. ~Oh shit, not good!~ She exclaimed in her mind, leaping out of the bed to find him half-way in the wall, only to find it wouldn't release him. "This is not happening...." She muttered, tugging again as he finally pulled free, tossing his limp and bloody form over her shoulder as she sprinted out into the front room, her bulging belly completely forgotten.

"Where's the nearest healer!?" She demanded from the Namek at the front desk, a younger, less experienced one on the night watch. At the sight of all the blood, the Namekian merely pointed, muttering a shop name she barely heard, and certainly didn't understand. "How many buildings down on which side of the street." The situation was dire, she'd taken enough lives to know Asheron would not have his for long, of that much she was certain.

After finally extracting meaningful directions, she rushed out of the door into the darkness, the moon, only starting to wane from it's full state gave just enough light as she hustled down the dirt road to the described building, exploding through the locked door and laying Asheron on the table. "Is there a healer here!?" She called out, tightly gripping Asheron's hand, trying to lend him her strength. ~Dammit kid, how are we supposed to take over the universe if you die on me. Come on Ash, hold on, don't give up...~ In that moment a namek came down the stairs, yelling about hearing the door break, but upon seeing the bloodied patient snapped into his role as a healer, rushing towards him and laying his hands over the young man, a green, warm glow emanating from them. "Will he make it....?"

The namek gave her a stern look, refusing to speak and distract himself or his energy from the task at hand, mending bones, sealing cuts, healing popped joints. The trio remained there for what seemed an eternity, the namek focused, with sweat forming on his brow, while Snow watched on, her old doubts finally beginning to resurface. ~What the hell is happening to me... He's just a tool, he's not worth this....~ But inside, she knew that at most it was partly true. She did care. And that, was what frightened her the most.

OOC: 425 words

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 5:02 PM | Message # 22
Less of a Noob
Laying there on the table, Asheron had pulled himself into the safe state of his mind where he was still alive and still, just barely, able to move. He was floating there in his own mind, watching and listening to everything that happened and still too weak for form any solid mental connection. He wanted to tell snow he would be all right, but he couldn’t form any words yet. Truth of the matter was that he couldn’t figure out exactly what had happened. One minute he was enjoying himself and then the next…. He couldn’t remember the next… strange, his body should have kept itself from becoming this badly harmed.

OOC: 111 words

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024