Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:23 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Chaos finally gets his training started
KryeedDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 3:53 AM | Message # 16
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
The fight was starting to heat up, oddly enough with a frigid blast, but the attack was more to show what Hachi was capable of rather than a true attack. “I only know of one other on this frozen planet which can do this” the daemon said in a calm tone as ice coated his fists with a number of squat spikes across the knuckles. With a few moments, Hachi waited for Chaos to get to his feet and ready for another attack “hard to scrape it off huh”

As soon as the recruit was ready for the attacks, the spikes would be shot forward in small groupings from a punch, intending to see how Chaos dealt with the ranged style of attacks

ShinigamiDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 4:38 AM | Message # 17
Noob
As soon as he finished breaking off the ice he was once again attacked, this time by shooting needles of ice at him. Chaos,however, having absolutely no ranged skills could only shift his body and move forward back into close combat, dodging as he went, from ducking to rolling under the attack as he moved closer, even using the weights on his arms to knock away any of the spikes that he could not dodge at the time. Damn i wish i knew how to use fire right now! he would think to himself as he advanced.

words: 1540+98=1638

I’ll chase you till the end of time. Ill change your fact to myth. To all four corners of the world, and even to the fifth. I do not fear my punishment, by karma or by jury. No tempered wit nor stroke of luck can save you from my fury.

KryeedDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 0:27 AM | Message # 18
Less of a Noob
The new recruit was dodging well for being under the strenuous gravity and with the heavy weights on, but his only mistake while closing the gap was trying to block the ice attack. Rather than the ice just deflecting off, it’s freezing effects penetrated the weights and started to freeze the recruit’s forearm. The spar went on long enough and it seemed Chaos was not quite as strong as Ryder, though he wondered if he could gain power in the same way via being near death.

Though Chaos never specified his race, if worst came to worst he would just get patched up by Raphael at the end. The recruit seemed to handle the gravity quite well, even capable of pushing Hachi up and off of him a fair distance, something Ryder had yet to do, so he made sure his attacks were going to bring the young man near death with a small power up and a full powered and unrestrained basic blast to the body.

Hachi was not used to using basic blasts, only the freezing ones, and when he stopped holding back as much, he stopped holding back all together. The blast was at exceedingly close range, and aimed for the middle of the chest, if it connected, the lungs the spine, and the softer organs in the area would be ruptured if not vaporized.

OOC: pl 30,000 speed 330

Kyrt_RyderDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 0:43 AM | Message # 19
Cool
Group: Checked
Witnessing the grizzly accident below, Ryder snatched the namek, leaping off the observation balcony to swiftly deliver the healer to Chaos' side, before running off to shut off the gravity.

OOC: Yes it's crap but it's just a filler before Chaos posts. Not sure if he'll be saved but we had to try.

ShinigamiDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 2:07 AM | Message # 20
Noob
One second Chaos was bobbing and weaving between Hachi's attacks, until he attempted to deflect on of the ice blasts off of the heavy weights around his arm, despite it not striking his flesh, it would instantly freeze and surround his arm in ice, dragging it down and leaving his chest open to attack. Just then, he would look up to see what Hachi was doing, to see this massive ball of glowing energy suddenly form in his hands and in a blink disappear, although he had the impression that it shot past him at amazing speed too fast for him to see. Holy shit! that was close! i could have sworn that it was going to hit me, Chaos would think to himself his mouth and eyes opening wide in surprise. Still watching Hachi's face he was a bit puzzled as to why the man's calm face had suddenly changed. His eyes were just as surprised as Chaos' probably were and he appeared to be mouthing words or orders that Chaos could for some reason not hear and was covering his face. Chaos himself was feeling a bit strange feeling light and heavy, warm and cold all at the same time, and knew that all this was taking place in under a second. Then chaos would start to try and speak, to ask what is going on, but for some reason could not find the air to speak them, and as he tried he would start to topple over, falling through a strangely warm reddish mist that appeared. As he fell he would see Ryder overriding the observation balcony's window covering and grabbing Rapheal and jumping off down towards him as the world faded to black. The blast that he thought missed had actually obliterated his entire body from his chest right under his armpits down to his upper thighs leaving only tiny chunks of flesh and bone and a great big mist of blood and at such speed that his brain did not have time to process his death before his head hit the ground.

words: 1638+347=1985

I’ll chase you till the end of time. Ill change your fact to myth. To all four corners of the world, and even to the fifth. I do not fear my punishment, by karma or by jury. No tempered wit nor stroke of luck can save you from my fury.

KryeedDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 2:11 AM | Message # 21
Less of a Noob
OOC: i think this is a good place to end

The daemon saw the difference in power in a bloody mist of what used to be the man's torso. By assuming the new recruit could handle a slightly unrestrained blast, and his own lack of experience with basic energy blasts, Hachi had killed Chaos where he stood. After a moment of affecting grief, he had made a lengthy explanation to his two comrades, and retired to the sauna to think on what had happened

Message edited by Kryeed - Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 4:50 PM

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024