Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:18 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Saiyan Vs. Saiyan
Kyrt_RyderDate: Friday, 2010-02-26, 4:29 AM | Message # 16
Cool
Group: Checked
Ryder could feel the impacts against his shoulder as the technique completed itself, painful but thankfully weakened due to the awkward positioning he held his foe in. Feeling a satisfying crunch as he'd flipped upwards, Ryder could tell his foe landed on his face as Ryder's body curled upwards, soon afterwards landing gracefully square in the middle of Tanrou's back on his right knee; with a firm grip still locked on the boy's knee, grateful the assaults on his shoulder should have trapped that one arm under the small saiyan's body.

Not wasting any time, the grappler immediately went about cinching the knee in his arm securely as he yanked backwards, applying the force in a dangerous single-leg boston crab, stressing the spinal chord with the manuever, a technique known to break a man's back if fully applied.

OOC: Not using Submission Lock (your fully capable of moving however much your able to from the position and grip), I'm just applying my strength as a grapple type attack (trying to hold you in position while dealing strength based damage by effing up your body lol)

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Saturday, 2010-02-27, 7:14 AM

ShinigamiDate: Friday, 2010-02-26, 11:57 PM | Message # 17
Noob
Group: Users
Slammed into the ground face-first, the blow would stun Tanrou and before he could react would be placed in a grapple hold. While he would attempt to break free from the move, his opponent had both the advantage in strength and position. Try as he might, he could not break free. "alright, alright! let me up damn you. i got better things to do then this. I give up."

words: 1141

I’ll chase you till the end of time. Ill change your fact to myth. To all four corners of the world, and even to the fifth. I do not fear my punishment, by karma or by jury. No tempered wit nor stroke of luck can save you from my fury.

Kyrt_RyderDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 0:01 AM | Message # 18
Cool
As the boy screeched in pain, thrashing about on the floor beneath him, Ryder winced slightly, wishing he hadn't been forced to harm the fighter. As his adversary surrendered, the young warrior released the grasp, rising to his feet and extending a hand downwards towards Tanrou.

"Are you alright Tanrou? Nothing's broken is it?" he inquired, hoping he'd not broken anything. Sometimes Ryder had trouble controlling his strength, his whole life he'd been fighting his elder, stronger brother, and had never needed to hold back and always been encouraged to go all out.

ShinigamiDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 0:35 AM | Message # 19
Noob
Group: Users
Once free of his opponent's grasp, Tanrou will check his bodies condition, luckily when he clenched his teeth before striking the ground he prevented himself from biting his tongue or breaking any of his teeth, although he did somehow manage to cut up the inside of his mouth with the impact, and with a quick check of the rest of his body, other then being sore, it seemed in decent condition. Then he will look at the hand that was offered him and try to decide if he would take it or not. "...Fine" he will reply to his opponent Ryder having decided that the hand was more convenient to use then just having the guy holding it in front of his face and using it to hoist himself back to his feet before quickly letting go. "Your strong, i will give you that, next time I will not be so careless against you." he will say before turning and leaving the bar.

words: 1304

I’ll chase you till the end of time. Ill change your fact to myth. To all four corners of the world, and even to the fifth. I do not fear my punishment, by karma or by jury. No tempered wit nor stroke of luck can save you from my fury.

Kyrt_RyderDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 7:21 AM | Message # 20
Cool
"You aren't so bad yourself Tanrou, I hope you keep getting stronger as well, just... please try to get that temper in check ok?" Pleaded Ryder, hoping with all his trusting heart that the short Saiyan would learn to be more peaceful, and not to attack those who couldn't defend themselves against his power. After the short warrior had left, the young fighter would turn towards the crowd of onlookers, many of whom had stayed behind and cheered for their hero. "So guys... do I get a cut of the winnings?"

OOC: Total words, 1,600

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024