Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:19 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Saiyan Vs. Saiyan
ShinigamiDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-23, 11:34 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Saiyans are one of the most fight-happy warriors in the universe, and often test themselves in battle for whatever reason. Sometimes its to prove their superiority among their men, to prove that they have the right to command. Sometimes its a drunken bar brawl from a imagined or delivered insult. Other times it is a tournament style fight open to all opponents, that usually have bets placed on them. This fight was a mix of all of the above.

A young, and vary short saiyan was in the process of beating the shit out of men many times his size in a large bar side arena. it was unclear to those watching what started the fight exactly, the man was clearly sensitive about his height, many of the men around the bar were drunk, and bets were being placed by the more sober of the men among themselves. Of course the reason for the fight was not important to them. The young Saiyan knew the reason, and those who had insulted him were the first to be knocked to the ground, now he was just having fun.

As he finished his latest opponent with a simple snap kick, that doubled his opponent over just enough so that he could spin around and bash his head into the wall, he will "Alright, get these fools out of here, and bring on the next challenger. who is next?" with a grin.

I’ll chase you till the end of time. Ill change your fact to myth. To all four corners of the world, and even to the fifth. I do not fear my punishment, by karma or by jury. No tempered wit nor stroke of luck can save you from my fury.

Kyrt_RyderDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 0:04 AM | Message # 2
Cool
Group: Checked
Stepping into the bar just as the boy had finished the last of his opponents, Ryder strode forwards, his interest piqued by the challenge issued. "Hey kid, mind telling me why you beat all those guys up? By the looks of it they weren't a threat to you." Laying one hand casually on the top of a chair, the near-adult Saiyan gripped a glass of water from the table, sipping it casually. "There a reason you were hurting these people, or was it just for some cruel, sadistic fun?"

A quick glance around the room showed the remaining patrons making bets, some removing those who had fallen that they cared enough about to give a damn. "If this gets ugly all of you guys should get out of here as fast as you can. I don't want anybody else getting hurt today." Returning his gaze to the little saiyan, having to tip his head a bit to meet the low eyes, a small, determined smile came once again to Ryder's features. "Well kid? I'm waiting for an answer. Why the hell did you decide to hurt all these helpless people, just for fun? Did they call you short or something?"

OOC: 200 words.

ShinigamiDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 0:25 AM | Message # 3
Noob
".....Kid this, Kid that, I really hate this damn planet," the young saiyan man would say to himself ignoring everything except for the word 'Kid', before turning his attention to the second half of the newcomer's question. "I do not see why my reasons for battle are any of your business. Yes i fight for fun, Yes they insulted me, heh but to call them helpless is foolish. They are just not my match, but they were the one's who attacked first. Did i enjoy beating them into the ground, hell yes. But everyone here enjoyed watching me do it just the same. Now, understand this. I am not a kid, I have reached my twenty-second year, so stop calling me kid, that is your first and only warning, and eather fight me, or get the hell out of the way so some fool can take your place. I was starting to enjoy myself before you interrupted, you damn Emo looking bastard." Tanrou would say glaring at the newcomer.

I’ll chase you till the end of time. Ill change your fact to myth. To all four corners of the world, and even to the fifth. I do not fear my punishment, by karma or by jury. No tempered wit nor stroke of luck can save you from my fury.

Kyrt_RyderDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 3:27 AM | Message # 4
Cool
"Heh, I can see why you'd hate it. This is a generally peaceful planet, one where there aren't destructive battles happening all the time, where a man can go and rest in peace. Also, I'm not so sure about your age, I mean... your so short." The larger saiyan's muscles were tensing as he watched the other for reaction, ready to react in a heartbeat should the fellow, a good eight feet away and just a bit towards his right, make any violent movements.

"Sorry short stuff, I'm not going anywhere. I sure don't want to beat up a child, but I will not let you hurt any more people either. If you want me out of here, then you are just going to have to leave with me peacefully. Unless of course, you want me to find your mother and tell her you've been in a bar. I'm sure that would go over really well."

OOC: 150 words.

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 3:30 AM

ShinigamiDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 3:59 AM | Message # 5
Noob
the small saiyan will blink and then start to laugh, "hahaha, i try and keep my temper, i did not even kill anyone, yet some damn emo bastard good-guy has to go and be insulting." he will say as he picks up one of the people he had beaten up and throws him at the other saiyan. "Fine, then. I will just have to beat the shit out of you first!"

words 482

Kyrt_RyderDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 5:08 AM | Message # 6
Cool
"How can you be sure you didn't kill anyone, do you realize just how fragile humans are? The way you slammed that one guys head alone could have killed him, now or later. You need to learn some restraint... I don't have your name yet, so I guess I'll just have to call you shorty, since your so dead-set that your an adult."

Reaching out as the body was thrown at him, Ryder tossed away the water glass to break on the far wall, catching the man in that one arm and laying him back on the table, giving a nod to a few people as it was taken away from the scene. "I'll ask you one last time. Come with me peacefully, and nobody has to get hurt."

ShinigamiDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 11:35 PM | Message # 7
Noob
Suddenly he will stop laughing and will answer "My..Name...is... Tanrou Yuuji" through gritted teeth. Then the short saiyan will "...Maybe your right, maybe i should.." while slowly walking towards the other saiyan. then tilting his head to the side as if considering the option he will shrug his shoulders and say, "...Nah!" before launching himself forward into the attack when his opponent was within a better range, faking a punch to his chest while attempting to sweep his legs out from underneath him and performing a second downward strike with his foot if it succeeded.

words: 482+97 =579

Kyrt_RyderDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 11:55 PM | Message # 8
Cool
~He's gritting his teeth... those shoulders, they're tense. Really tense..." As the shorter saiyan approached, Ryder gripped the chair tightly in his hand, flexing his muscles. Tanrou reached the step before proper range, the younger warrior snapped his arm up, spinning against the table to add the leverage to the speed and force of the attack, throwing his full strength and speed into the attack, just in time to see his adversary start to launch forwards towards him.

The way he had lined it up, the chair seemed aimed perfectly to drill into his foe's shoulder, the full force of Ryder's explosive power behind it. "Didn't your mamma ever tell you it's not smart to pick fights with people bigger than you?" he taunted, stepping back after the attack to take up a defensive stance, arms held up, palms open.

OOC: Swung the chair at you as I sidestepped, 230 strength and Speed fyi.

ShinigamiDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 0:28 AM | Message # 9
Noob
Shit! He's fast.. Tanrou will think as he decides to not continue the attack he had planned at the moment and toss himself to the side, raising his arm in a guard position to help turn and deflect the chair a bit more, before he tumbled back to his feet. ..And strong. His thought will continue as the chair shattered against his body, sending a jolt of pain down the side of his body partially numbing his arm as bits of wooden shrapnel dig into his body. As his body finished the tumble and he regained his feet, Tanrou would return the favor, snatching up one of the chairs and bringing it into a spin to slam into any follow up attack, or to release the chair at the point necessary to send it flying into his opponent if he had chosen not to follow up the attack.

word: 579 +152=731

Kyrt_RyderDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 2:22 AM | Message # 10
Cool
Now thoroughly committed to the fight, Ryder swiftly sidestepped the opposite way his adversary had rolled, taking a firm grip of the table he'd been leaning against. ~He thinks I'm going to fall for my own move? Not bright.~ Commented the saiyan as he watched his opponent grip a chair, spinning towards him. As the spin completed Ryder pulled the table down inftont of him, holding it up like a shield as the chair was released, bouncing harmlessly off the barricade.

Keeping his grip on the central leg, Ryder hurled the table forwards at Tanrou, forcing it into a flipping flight-path, erratically tearing towards the short fighter. As it flew, the boy watched carefully, tensed to move in the same direction that his opponent did, on an intercept course. ~It's your move midget, show me what your made of.~ Thought Ryder, impressed with the way this little man had rolled with his chair-strike. Unless the boy was mistaken, the long haired short legged saiyan warrior before him would prove to be an interesting challenge indeed. Of course, Ryder was also interested to see how a fight with a fellow saiyan fared, having not had many opportunities in his life.

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Saturday, 2010-02-27, 1:31 AM

ShinigamiDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 2:58 AM | Message # 11
Noob
"heh" As the table flipped forward Tanrou would do something probably unexpected, instead of dodging to the sides or retreating so that it the table fell short, he instead moved forward as fast as he could towards the table, using its large surface to hide his movements just long enough to cause both of his hands to surround themselves in what looked to be deep indigo flames. Then just before the table struck, as it was completely vertical, Tanrou would strike it down the middle with one of his fists causing the entire table to split down the middle, and partially explode back towards Ryder from the superior force, hopefully surprising him and causing him to shield his eyes. Then with his other burning fist, he will try to strike his foe in the chest.

words: 731 +135 =866
[note: used my False Flames to add my pl to my attack.]

Kyrt_RyderDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 3:16 AM | Message # 12
Cool
As Ryder watched the table and it's edges for movement, he found himself wondering what the worm was up to. It was then he heard the strike against the table. Tipping his head down to protect his eyes, the saiyan leaped directly forwards at the center of the table at about chest level to his adversary, diving through whatever was left of it as he launched himself in a high speed, forceful tackle, fully intent on slamming his victim through the wall on the other side, or at the very least not being where he was expected to be so he could safely re-assess the situation.

As he'd come through the broken table, sharp wood shards from the split pinging against his exposed flesh, Ryder's arms would be stretched wide, feeling for his mark, prepare to wrap his arms around the short little legs and yank him up off them on impact, or flip himself up off the ground should he find that first. It was a gutsy move, but far better than standing in place waiting for his enemy to assault him with god knows what.

OOC: I left off whether or not you hit me, I'll let you decide based on how my attack may have caught you off-guard with your arm out of position. Here's hoping those years playing rugby paid off xD.

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Saturday, 2010-02-27, 1:44 AM

ShinigamiDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 5:13 AM | Message # 13
Noob
Apparently his opponent had already started moving to attack severely limiting the choices he had to decide between and giving him little time to react. So Tanrou decided that the best choice he had was a simultaneous trade-off, hopefully with him being the one to do the most damage. Using his False Fire attack so that the punch struck him in the shoulder, Tanrou would then attempt to quickly grab Ryder by the hair and drive his knee into his face for additional damage.

words: 951

Kyrt_RyderDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 5:47 AM | Message # 14
Cool
The kid was quick, quicker than Ryder had given him credit for. These damn weights slowed him down just enough to be caught off-guard by the punch. ~Ughhh~ he grunted mentally as the energy slammed into his shoulder. Before he'd had an opportunity to do anything to deal with the situation, he could feel his hair gripped by the boy, and see his knee rising towards his face.

Reacting swiftly, Ryder kicked hard downwards, applying force to the ground with his feet and slightly cracking into the wood at the same time that the knee connected, lifting him upwards away from the blow, softening it a bit as it struck his chin. Not one to allow a blow to go unpunished, however, the larger man was already tightening his grip around the knee as it struck his face, locking both arms around the leg as he continued to rise.

In only a moment, he would reach an upright position and continue the motion, holding Tanrou firmly with an elbow python grip latched around the knee socket, straight down towards the floor. As the fall reached the floor he'd bend his knees rather than lock them, leaping vertically at the last instant to add his own weight and momentum to the impact that would slam his smaller adversary's face into the hard wood floor.

As Tanrou would land, Ryder's leap would carry him up in a tight flip, bending the leg as his body rotated around mid-air, sending Ryder's knee straight at the smaller fighter's spine, his arms still securely holding the leg, ready to apply some form of hold after he landed.

OOC: Basically a suplex. Just strength, which is 189 btw. Still a VERY healthy difference, but when we'd discussed this before I'd forgotten my weights.

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Saturday, 2010-02-27, 1:58 AM

ShinigamiDate: Friday, 2010-02-26, 4:18 AM | Message # 15
Noob
As he was being flipped over, Tanrou did not hesitate. Even as he grit his teeth to prevent himself from biting his tongue as he went over, he would continue to maintain the use of his false flames technique, hoping to maximize the damage that he was doing to his opponent. To increase the damage, he rapidly struck the same shoulder he had hit before twice in quick succession, hoping to eather to break the shoulder or at least make it useless for a few minutes. then the heavy weight of his opponent slamming into him right after he struck the ground would be felt, driving a lot of his breath from his body as pain shot through his body.

words: 951+120=1071
total: 1071

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024