Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 8:22 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Travelling To Other Quadrants/Galaxies
LanceDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 10:21 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Checked
Ok. So on the transportation page for spaceships we have this description: "can travel to another galaxy in X days" but we don't really know what planets are located in what galaxy.

I was thinking that we should have each of the planet's located in a different galaxy/quadrant. The quadrants/galaxy should be north, south, east, and west...to reflect the quadrants that each of the Kais oversee. Yeah that's about it.

Message edited by Lance - Monday, 2010-03-01, 10:22 PM

Kyrt_RyderDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 2:57 AM | Message # 2
Cool
My money says that all the planets listed are in the Northern Galaxy, and the other galaxies are open for purchasing custom planets, but it's just a theory.

Another theory is that there is a plan to invoke other galaxy residents in a saga at some point.

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 2:00 PM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
Yeah, the known planets of the series are all in the north galaxy, with the exception of New Vegeta { the planet paragus and broly enslaved } , which is in the south galaxy if I'm not mistaken. Other galaxies are meant to hold custom planets and yes, perhaps there cna be a an intergalactic type of saga in the future.

LanceDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-03, 1:38 PM | Message # 4
Noob
cool. becuz bak on the old site i always wondered why we had that when there was no planets in diff galaxies. and i think for an intergalactic saga...we can use the idea for the EPIC saga EI was telling me about B4 i went inactive. or maybe something where there's an evil tyrant that has already taken control of the other three galaxies and now he's coming to the North galaxy to gain control of the entire universe. just a thought.

Kyrt_RyderDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-03, 2:07 PM | Message # 5
Cool
Honestly Lance, it seems like somebody like that would have TOOOOO much power, and would restrict development into those galaxies. An organization with control of a single galaxy would be a more realistic enemy.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024