Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 8:18 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
RYDER
That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 1:50 AM | Message # 1
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
I'm not gonna spam Kenny's board to give you this little talk. So listen because I have some stuff to tell you that may change all of your beliefs.

First... Prepare your heart, because this one may scare you: I'm, human! surprised I have a life. I know, I know, it's an unbelievable fact. But I promise you it's true. And another magical thing you may not know... I'm not on 24/7! And when I'm on, I like to have fun too as I'm not a servant of anyone in here. Hard to believe I know.

I'm doing updates until a period of 24-48h. Your friend is "hanging" in there for about that. He can't wait, move the update to another managers thread, for I'm not shortening my life schedule to please anyone. I've been a lot busy with dealing with the site's system in general, so don't tell me what I have to do and what I have not for I do pretty well with my own orientations. And before telling anyone their appropriate behavior, know how to behave yourself. Not happy with the way I do things, sue me. Or just leave the door behind you open shen you walk out.

I hope I've made myself clear.

Kyrt_RyderDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 1:56 AM | Message # 2
Cool
Group: Checked
Sue you.... I'm not sure that would work Fellipe... I'm not really interested in Brazilian currency..... lol.

On to more serious matters, it's cool you have priorities and all that, and I don't blame you for having a set wait period between updates, it's your call man. But from what I had been told (and one of us could have misunderstood something), I was told you said you'd 'get it soon.'

I was never taught that 'soon' meant 'when I feel like it' or 'at an appointed time I haven't discussed with people'

So, I hope you can understand how it bothered me that my friend seemed to be being... led on shall I say? I don't believe that was your intent, and certainly hope I'm right.

Thank you for explaining yourself, I was braced to perhaps be banned or punished or something. I'm grateful for the open conversation.

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 2:22 AM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
If sueing option doesn't amaze you, then there's always the second one I showed you left. Or you coud just be a convenient person and behave.

Perhaps you have been taught that "Soon" means "Not now" or "After the time of right now" with less letters. At least that. Yesterday was my birthday, meaning I had people over my home and if you seriously expect me to stop giving attention to the people in my home to come and do updates, you're insane. Again, I'm not the only one to do updates in here. If the wait is such a big deal, as I said in my last post, move to someone else's thread.

And no. I'm not the type of person who goes and just ban people.

KryeedDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 2:43 AM | Message # 4
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
being a little overly hostile arent you fell? xD he just saw something he thought wasnt quite right and posted it, he also jumps on updates when he manages o.o regardless of the day. xD i understand you have a life and your a busy man, but arent you an admin first? i would completely understand if i had a number of battle posts for you to check and OK before i got anything, but mine was just a bit of money only o.o and an issue which was asked to resolved more than 24 hours ago.

EhecatlDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 2:58 AM | Message # 5
Less of a Noob
Hes a human first. Admin second. At least until the point he actually gets paid for this. >.>

I will not back
a step away
from that hoard-guardian.
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

KryeedDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 3:09 AM | Message # 6
Less of a Noob
>.> i mean between player and admin

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 3:30 AM | Message # 7
Less of a Noob
Lol. Hostile? We perhaps have different concepts of hostile. I'm being direct, because that's just how I am. About jumping on other ppl's updates, that's not his job, much less pointing what people have and have not to do. Ryder came bother me about something that isn't even his own business after 23 hours and 52 minutes. *Points to third paragraph on first post*. If I ever take longer than that without an explanation, then yeah. You'll have a reason to complain. Before that, just wait.

RianoDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 2:21 PM | Message # 8
Less of a Noob
Everyone needs a little rawr.

Rawr.

PeldorianDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 5:39 PM | Message # 9
Noob
This is not yet hostile.

I can bring hostility if you all wish

KryeedDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 5:54 PM | Message # 10
Less of a Noob