Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 8:19 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Quick Question
BeowulfDate: Saturday, 2010-03-06, 8:45 PM | Message # 1
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Hi, I'm new, and thought this site looked cool, so I made a bio yesterday, but nobody's posted much since.. is this site dying or something?

ussjkennyDate: Saturday, 2010-03-06, 10:46 PM | Message # 2
Noob
Group: Administrators
Going through some changes and a little slowness. It's a normal thing every bit. There was a problem lately that kinda shot down activity but dbrpg has been around for... well, ever. *goes to put up your bio*

BeowulfDate: Saturday, 2010-03-06, 10:57 PM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
i dunno, it just seems weird to me that this is happening, i read up on the changes to the pl gain system that are intended and i have to say that it seems like you are punishing success and rewarding failure from the options. either you tell those willing to do hard work that it all meant nothing by including caps or you tell them that because they worked so hard you are going to start making things harder just to watch them crash. or better yet, lets look at the third option, you are going to tell them all of their work was for not and then ram them into the ground by forcing them to work harder to maintain a rate that they like, i dunno but it just sorta seems like you are punishing the strong just because they are strong.

ussjkennyDate: Saturday, 2010-03-06, 11:06 PM | Message # 4
Noob
Group: Administrators
If you don't like it you can leave =P The point is that I am not punishing the strong, I am making it orderly. I am not for caps on anything. I want a slow rate so the bridge between power does not become tremendous simply because some people sit at the comps all day while others do not, that some people can write with no problem where others do not. Not to mention, many people try to pl war, instead of enjoy rp when the gains are so big. I do not wish for caps, nor do I wish for the people on the top 10 pl list to have caps. I simple want the bridge to be shorter.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024