Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:27 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
To all members
Hyuuga-NejiDate: Saturday, 2010-03-13, 3:28 PM | Message # 1
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Alright to all members that have updates that haven't been attended to yes, Kenny is taking a break for a bit, fellipe well I'm not really sure what he's doing.

So for the rest of this weekend I'll be taking sometime off until monday. So if your update hasn't been completed yet well you can move them over to another managers thread on Monday.

But once I do return on monday I ask don't be a tool and complain over and over about things that really shouldn't be complaining about as it's my right not only as a manager but as a member of this site to not do your update right away as I have stated within my thread as it has a 24-48 hour window of time before they get done but even then that can be subjected to change depending on if I just don't have the time at that time but I will get to it when I can just give it time as I still have to do deal with my own character or eventually characters depending on when I decide later on down the road.

As I haven't been able to as I've had to deal with admin duties more then actual rp'in. so yeah just be Aware for a future time that we managers should have to deal with site duties 24/7 as we are members just like you as well.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024