Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:17 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
AREU's Permits
EhecatlDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 11:50 PM | Message # 1
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Level One: O.R.B. "Optic Ray Beam": A thin, green energy attack shot from the eyes. This move requires a lot of energy. (5 uses)

I find it a bit extreme that I had to put a limit on this because I wanted an eye beam attack O.o But I can live with it.

I will not back
a step away
from that hoard-guardian.
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 8:38 PM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
3 times per battle because of the uses up a lot of energy. At lv 2 you can get the channeling effetc for free so I would suggest you to wait till then...

You could also make it damage at 75% instead of the "uses a lot of energy" drawback. That way you preserve the 5 uses limit.

Anyway, it hits at x1.1 your pl.

EhecatlDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 10:44 PM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
Only three? The drawbacks segment on the moves page says 1-2 level moves are limited to 5 uses when they have that disadvantage. O.o

But nah, I want it for a level one. Its not a move I'll use often, if at all. Just something to catch people off guard or to break up a heated melee struggle. So three uses is fine.

But since I have the racial Technique research I get an extra use put into my moves right? So this would have four uses instead of three.

I will not back
a step away
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 1:05 AM | Message # 4
Less of a Noob
I would assume so.

EhecatlDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 3:41 AM | Message # 5
Less of a Noob
Level One: O.R.B. "Optic Ray Beam": A thin, green energy attack shot from the eyes. The beam is highly concentrated, and burns the target at pl X1.1. This move requires a lot of energy. (4 uses)

four uses because of the Techique Concentration racial.

I will not back
a step away
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 12:46 PM | Message # 6
Less of a Noob
All lv 1 moves, if given an draback in order to get a disadvantage, get the limited useage of 5. Uses a lot of energy is meant to use more energy than the usual, so if your move has an effect, it automatically gets the 5 limited uses. If you add the uses a lot of energy disadvantage, than it is only natural that it would be more draining than the usual. And therefore you can use it 3 times per battle, 4 with the Technique Research racial.

EhecatlDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 5:37 PM | Message # 7
Less of a Noob
Alright cool then.

Added (02.28.2010, 2:37 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Racial Assimilation: Artificial Research and Exploration Unit 9996 "AREU" is a highly advanced learning android designed to take in information and data from the world around him, store it away, and adapt to knew changes in his environment via reconstructing nanobot technology, allowing a sort of synthetic evolution. Due to this ability, and his high analytical mind, AREU is able to scan an organism, and replicate some of it's physical traits and abilities using his own cybernetics. Upon witnessing an opponent utilize a racial ability, AREU can turn his racial ability "Racial Trace" into the desired racial from the scanned target. AREU will then modify his body to mimic that ability, and be able to use it for the duration of the battle.
Limits:
~Cannot copy racial abilities that can not be selected by Racial Trace.
~Cannot copy more than one racial per battle.
~The effect of this technique removes the current racial trace the android has, making that racial slot empty until a new racial is scanned.
~Cannot copy a racial that the character does not know exists (IE: Cannot copy Namekian regeneration if the user does not know Namekians can regenerate)
~Cannot copy racial abilities that cause a permanent change to the user's bio (IE: Racial that give additional LAs ect)
~Cannot Copy "Physiologies" (Mechanical Physiology, Changeling physiology ect)
~Cannot copy an alien racial unless it has been approved.

I will not back
a step away
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

ussjkennyDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 5:40 PM | Message # 8
Noob
Approved

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 9:22 PM | Message # 9
Less of a Noob
Congrats, AREU. Definetely original. And definetely approved.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024