Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 8:20 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Oh look! A bird! oh wait, no, its just my permits
EnlightenedInsanityDate: Saturday, 2010-02-20, 3:02 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Administrators
Akuma
250 Intel(Locked): Resilience - Akuma’s body is tougher than a normal human’s due to his demonic heritage. Because of that, he has damage reduction 25%.

500 Intel(Locked): Battle Tactics - Allows Akuma to add extra uses to his limited use techniques for every 750 intelligence rather than every 1000.

Dark Metamorphosis(Locked): Versatility - Allows Akuma to combine three techniques with Double Strike, rather than two.

Racial Quest(Locked): Demon Power - Fast Recovery: The demon blood in Akuma allows his body to heal at an exceptionally rapid rate, as displayed below:
– Minor Wounds {Cust, bruises} : Heals nearly instantly.
– Medium Wounds {Broken bones, badly damaged flesh}: Take 2 posts to heal.
– Major Wounds {lost limbs and others at that scale}: Take 5 posts to heal.
– Can't regenerate higher damage than listed.

Devil Hand{ Lv 1 }: A dark red energy covers his hands and takes the form of claws extending from his fingers, allowing him to pierce through anything up to x1.3 his strength. Str x1.1, useable 5 times per battle

Kenpachi
250 Intel(Locked): Resilient - Kenpachi, after a life of nothing but continued fighting, has developed a defense against being hurt and has damage reduction of 25%

500 Intel(Locked): Hardness - Another result of Kenpachi’s life of fighting, his skin has toughened to the point of being resistant against slashing and piercing effects, giving them a -0.3 penalty.

Spirit Fist{ Lv 1 }: Kenpachi’s fist becomes encircled with energy that detonates at his pl x1.1 when he makes contact

Brolly
Energy Cannon{ Lv 1 }: A ball of energy fired with a single hand. Pl x1.1

THE V-LORD SUPREME!

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Saturday, 2010-02-20, 6:02 PM | Message # 2
Less of a Noob
The Resiliences approved

Battle Tactics: If you have Technique Research, you don't have to have it, as it will do exaclty what your LAs do together. I was supposed to change that RA workings but pparently I forgot... though I swear I did it...

Versatility: approved.

Fast Recovery: 1 post or one day { fastest } / 3 posts or 3 days / 5 posts or five days... Outside of battle, always in days. Twice as fast recovery inside a Rejuvenation Tank.

Devil Hand: Sure.

Hardness: I'll allow -0.5.

Spirit Fist: approved.

Energy C: Approved.

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Monday, 2010-02-22, 6:46 PM | Message # 3
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Seems alight to me but I'll have to agree with Fellipe's suggestion for as he had made a valid points about them.

EnlightenedInsanityDate: Monday, 2010-02-22, 7:03 PM | Message # 4
Noob
IGNORE CAPS, AT WORK...

ALRIGHT, I TOOK THE RATES OF HEALING FROM THE OLD SITE, BUT I'M COOL WITH THE ADJUSTMENT

AS FOR BATTLE TACTICS AND TECH RESEARCH, THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE HUMAN RACE PAGE:
Technique Research: Humans may apply extra uses to their abilities and ultimates as well.

THE V-LORD SUPREME!

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Monday, 2010-02-22, 9:39 PM | Message # 5
Less of a Noob
I know I know. Dumb me forgot to change that XD Just giving you a heads up, for it's going to be changed and you may create a different LA.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024