Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 8:16 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Transformations go Bye Bye
PeldorianDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 2:03 PM | Message # 31
Noob
Group: Users
Kinda sucks that androids are losing transformations, Cell was a pure Android, and he had 4 Forms, including an SSJ4 equivalent form in GT, where he absorbed Goku and momentarily became the strongest life form in the universe. While GT is not entirely canon, you use other elements of it, so why remove the whole ability for androids?

EnlightenedInsanityDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 2:11 PM | Message # 32
Noob
Group: Administrators
AGAIN, IGNORE CAPS, AT WORK...

NOT REALLY COMPLAINING TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS, OTHER THAN THE SUDDENNESS OF IT ALL. I'D LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING LATER TONIGHT ON MESSENGER FELLIPE IF THATS ALRIGHT WITH YOU. AS LONG AS THE QUESTS ARE CHANGED SO THAT THE RACES OTHER THAN SAIYAN AND CHANGELING GET THE EXTRA BONUSES I'M COOL WITH IT. SOME OF THE RACES ARE STILL A TAD OFF BALANCED, BUT OVER ALL, WITH THE CLARIFICATIONS, I'M NOT TOO CONCERNED WITH IT.

THE V-LORD SUPREME!

KryeedDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 2:45 PM | Message # 33
Less of a Noob
uhhh....everyone at lv 3 would have what, X1.5 each and X5 pl? changelings look ok for that, but saiyans get gold Oozaru X6 X3 with X30 pl (uncontrollable yeah but really..make a 1 on 1 and that problem is cleared up) and ssj X4 X3, X25 pl....

EhecatlDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 3:36 PM | Message # 34
Less of a Noob
I'd still like to see some sort of racial transformation for androids and demons, considering they have been known to transform. Just, once they transform there was no changing back. Well, kinda. Cell DID have the ability to change back, he just chose not to.

For demons have it unlockable after their dark metamorphosis thing probably. And androids after they racially fuse with two other units or something to that effect. Androids have always been able to reach that new teir of power, a transformation, sometimes physical, by absorbing other androids.

If you want to change the way the world is for canon sake, these races shouldn't be ignored for true transformations.

I will not back
a step away
from that hoard-guardian.
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 5:00 PM | Message # 35
Less of a Noob
Yup, haven't had the time to make the changes yet, but i'll get to it in a while. And yes, Power Awakening and TEW won't affect racials. Only Powered Up / Unlocked Potential. And I'm augmenting the pl requirement for SSJ Forms.

Cell absorbed Goku? I never saw that happen; And Cell is not an android. He is a bio android. You will never be able to make an equivalent Cell with a simple android. Make an alien, call it Bio-Android and you'll get Cell.

No one is losing transformations... They all have transes, but transes are mere Power Ups in the majority of the cases. If people stopped being concerned so much about numbers and the difference of x1.1 or x1.25 pl wise, they would see that Demons and Andorids DO have a transformation. Their racial quest is the fusion with another android. A fusion implies in two beings uniting and becoming a whole new being, which means they changed and also, what means they... guess what? Transformed! Their are unique because instead of a need-to-be-unlocked boost, their are permanent.

Dark Metamorphosis was made with the exact intention of mirroring transformations like Hildegarn's and Janemba. So yeah, they do have unique forms of transforming as well.

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 6:49 PM | Message # 36
Less of a Noob
There you go... Changes were made:

Super Saiyan pl requirement was pushed to 1.000.000 pl and the boost is x20 only.

Made the changes to Power Awakening / Evil Within.

RianoDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-24, 10:11 PM | Message # 37
Less of a Noob
overall, I would say this is a good move Rocky.

Rawr.

JonDate: Friday, 2010-02-26, 6:07 AM | Message # 38
Noob
Thinking and looking at it some more... there's something I've come to wonder a bit about, thinking that its a bit unfair. Basically... the difference between the two quests, whether its for good guys or bad guys:

Good Guys:
- 1500 words needed
- MUST be on Namek to access the power ups
- The lvl 4 and lvl 5 forms have the following boosts:
Lv 4: x15; str & spd x2.5
Lv 5: x20; str & spd x3

Bad Guys:
2000 words needed
Can be ANYWHERE
- The lvl 4 and lvl 5 forms have the following boosts:
Lv 4: x20; str & spd x3
Lv 5: x25; str & spd x3.5

Sooo... basically... the bad guys only have to write 500 words more... which, lets face it, is really not a whole lot, and since it gives pl anyway... who cares? AND they can do the quest anywhere and at any time, and two of their forms are better than the good guys' forms? Not like there's any compensation with the good guys' forms starting out stronger or something... so yeah...

Anyway, my opinion of what could be done to even it out a bit more:

1. The placement/word requirement issue
Either the good guys should have someone similiar stationed on every planet (or, at least mainly good aligned planets, like, no Icer or no Vegeta or something), such as Kami, maybe a Konat priest or something, I dunno, or the bad guys have some potential unlocker located on just one planet as well, so that the alignments would be equal in that aspect.
Then, the words could either be made to be the same... or, if the bad guy count stay higher, that could be a reason for why some of their forms are stronger.

2. Balance issue
Either the good guys can receive some levels in which they are stronger than the bad guys... or it can be changed so that at some levels, bad guys may have a higher power level boost, but good guys will get a higher stat boost, or something along those lines?

Anyway... just my thoughts and some ideas

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Friday, 2010-02-26, 10:54 AM | Message # 39
Less of a Noob
That was typo on my part. I changed the boost progression in Power Awakening but forgot to do it in The Evil Within. They both were supposed to be equal.

JonDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 1:44 AM | Message # 40
Noob
Still, as we talked a bit about, there's the difference about WHEN it can be obtained... so... I'd really like to hear what others think tongue

KryeedDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 3:17 AM | Message # 41
Less of a Noob
i really don't see a huge deal xD we need to be DEAD before we get any nice stat boosts from training (korin V. dabura) and good guys get IT, while no evil form of IT exists

also its not the kind of quest to be taken early o.o i'd expect a LOT of people to have some form of ship by then, so a day outa yer way with a grav chamber ship, not bad at all

Message edited by Kryeed - Saturday, 2010-02-27, 3:18 AM

JonDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 3:36 AM | Message # 42
Noob
Yeah, well... but the bad guys CAN take it whenever they want, that's kind of the point tongue

Added (02.27.2010, 12:36 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
And if we look at it that way...

Ensenji/Korin/Frozen Tower: 500 words for an x1.3 permanent boost to pl, that can be done once per month, as many times as you want, just increasing by 250/500 words every time... still a huge boost compared to Korin giving x1.1 twice, and then a single x1.2... the x1.1's only being usable before you get lvl 3 moves. On top of that, Frozen Tower, which will, at the most, give x1.3, but aside from that, will at the least, to anyone, give x1.1

Instant Transmission: Yeah, helluva boost for the good guys, no question there, but not really something good guys can get without travelling either, as I'm guessing close to no one will start on Yardratt tongue

Great Con: Good guys don't really got anything that compares with the +2500z every per month (about 5 weeks of work extra cash)

Ultra Holy Water/Dabura: Yeah... Good guys don't have to be dead... and the word count for bad guys are much higher, but seeing as they learn two rather powerful techs, too, that kinda evens out... and then there's the fact that good guys get +500 stats and pl x1.2 (which, yeah, is good, if at the right power level), while bad guys get +2000 stat points in total. And I'd like to point out that none of the Kais give a +2000 stat points or even any stat point bonus at all. They only give the moves that they give.

So yeah... way I see it... bad guys > good guys in too many ways

But eh, just my opinion. *starts work on turning Kamina evil*

Kyrt_RyderDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 4:52 AM | Message # 43
Cool
Group: Checked
Pst... Jon, it's +500 to every stat. The total stat gains between the Divine Holy Water and Dabura are equal.

The difference is you don't have to be dead to do Korin's water, and Dabura's gains are more physical (so different builds will benefit differently... although this site doesn't really support a whole lot of variety in builds...)

Oh, and also...

Have you read the Grand Kai on the second quests page? Seriously that is epic. We good guys really do have it good.

Message edited by Kyrt_Ryder - Saturday, 2010-02-27, 4:54 AM

JonDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 7:34 AM | Message # 44
Noob
hmm, misread the holy water one... and yeah. +1000 str/spd is way more useful, unless the site allows you to do int or sensing based damage... which I don't know if it do or not

Also... should be something along the lines of Grand Kai for bad guys, imo... but still, in general... balanced more towards bad guys

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 12:09 PM | Message # 45
Less of a Noob
That's another thing on the good guys favour. They have grand kais and they are the only ones that have the option to train under a different kai, with gravity x10 boost. Not to mention the transformation boost isn't that big in comparison to non enhanced transformations. The 500 stats goodies are able to get to all stats in the beginning of the game more than evens that fact out.

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024