Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 4:37 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
wandering the shadows.
SemiDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 1:00 AM | Message # 106
Noob
Group: Users
Amber looked at him a little weird as he talked about how he swore his life to her. You only did that when you wanted to mate with the person in the world she was used to. Amber looked up at him and again her eyes a little more confused as she talked about taking over the planet. Amber’s eyes glazed over a little bit and grew wide as she remembered her past and her family talking. She backed up from him in her daze and ended up taking off though the people in the town needing to get away from him to stop all of her memories from attacking her mind. She ran into the woods outside the town and slumped to the ground by a large oak closing her eyes and calming her mind.

OOC: 136 words

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 11:57 PM | Message # 107
Less of a Noob
Standing there he watched as Amber walked slowly down the path and then for some inexplicable reason she took off running, looking at her and watching her run off towards the edge of town he gathered energy into his body until he was literally buzzing and then with a resounding boom he disappeared only to reappear a ways ahead of her, but far off into the crowd enough that he wouldn’t be seen from the path she took. And then he did it again, gripping hold of a string of destiny, careful to keep a lead over her until finally he appeared in the woods, high in the top of an ancient oak tree, watching the ground below carefully as he awaited the girl to see exactly what she would be doing, or if she even had a reason for her actions.

OOC: 142 words

SemiDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 1:12 PM | Message # 108
Noob
Amber sat under the tree her eyes closed and her silver hair falling around her face her small body shaking a little as the memories of her father and brother talking about taking over went though her head. She watched in her mind as she was arguing with them and how they beat her nearly killing her then threw her out of the family home. Her eyes snapped open and she looked around and realized that she had actually run from Myou. Her mind yelled at her as the spirits of the animals tried to calm her. ~Amber you did nothing wrong you let you mind overtake you, just go back to the town and see if you can find him~ the tiger spoke softly her voice calm and relaxing. Amber slowly stood and started walking back towards the town in search of Myou.

OOC:144 words

BeowulfDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 11:08 PM | Message # 109
Less of a Noob
~you should have figured out by now that I am too persistent to leave you alone, and by the way you keep forgetting to look up, I can both teleport and fly, you should really learn to look up before you go off looking for me… well I can technically fly, I sorta just walk on energy~ he said as he looked down at her from the top of the tree, not even sitting on it, instead sitting on a chair made of ki, floating lightly above the branch ~and if you are worried about me trying to take over the world, I am doing so for the betterment of mankind rather than their destruction. They need to come to terms with nature and learn to live in peace with and not destroy it.~

OOC: 134 words

SemiDate: Saturday, 2010-04-17, 2:22 PM | Message # 110
Noob
Amber looked back and up seeing Myou up in the tree. She moved her hair out of her eyes and sighed at his criticism. “ you know maybe I knew you were up there and wanted to get away from you” she turned back away from him walking along the tree line. She spoke loud enough so he could hear “ and why destroy what the humans have they will only end up destroying the animal world.” He voice was full of anger and disgust.

OOC : 86 words

Message edited by Semi - Saturday, 2010-04-17, 2:23 PM

BeowulfDate: Saturday, 2010-04-17, 2:39 PM | Message # 111
Less of a Noob
~Not if I destroy those that try to destroy peace, it is a simple guardianship principle we enforce peace and healthy living and anyone that breaks that will be tutored in how to live peacefully, if they break the basic laws again then they will be executed publicly to make an example.~ he said as he floated down ~man kind needs to learn to live a non destructive life so that maybe this planet can actually survive the ultimate destruction that is inevitable.~

OOC: 83 words

SemiDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-20, 1:25 PM | Message # 112
Noob
“That makes you no better than the humans that are here now” Amber said he tone slightly icy. She looked back at him waiting for him to get down from the tree because she didn’t really want to jump up there. She never understood the male counterparts need to have fighting. Even in the world that she loved the males were normally the ones that fought. She looked up at him her silver eyes not leaving his icy blue ones. “I don’t get you Myou, you say you want to take over for the betterment of man but you should realize in the end it will only make it worse.”

OOC: 110 words

BeowulfDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-20, 8:17 PM | Message # 113
Less of a Noob
~what choice do I have? If I leave them as they are they are going to destroy their own planet and themselves, if I actually try to do something it may just make a difference, would you rather I just sat and watched while this planet was destroyed? My people don’t die of age girl, we only die of certain diseases and if someone kills us.~ he paused as he thought of one of his friends who rested in the afterlife due to a third reason which he preferred to not speak of. He looked at her and finally said ~what do you want me to do?~ this time dead serious in the question.

OOC: 114 words

Message edited by Beowulf - Tuesday, 2010-04-20, 8:22 PM

SemiDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-21, 7:54 PM | Message # 114
Noob
Amber sat down slowly still looking at him putting her silver hair back in the lily clip. She looked down at the ground lisaning to his tone and then she looked up at him a little shocked at the question he asked realizing his tone was firm and serious. “ I…I… I don’t know Myou, I am not one of your people I will never understand it I just know that you do as you think right.” She looked down her silver eyes starting to fill with tears for no reason. She was a little confused and stared at the ground trying to get herself under control.

OOC: 107 words

BeowulfDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-21, 8:34 PM | Message # 115
Less of a Noob
~look, it might not even happen because there is no captain to lead my army any way, and I seriously doubt anyone will join so you don’t have anything to worry about, forget I ever said it, I was just trying to make sure you would be comfortable with me trying such a thing.~ he floated down ever so slowly next to her and placed a hand gently upon her shoulder, making sure she knew that he was there if she needed him.

OOC: 83 words

SemiDate: Thursday, 2010-04-22, 1:54 PM | Message # 116
Noob
“I trust you Myou it just hit a horrid memory of my father and four brothers.” She said softly and she stood and looked at him her eyes still a little misty but clear. She pushed the stay strand of her silver hair behind her ear because it was too short to put back in the clip. She looked around herself and saw that it was about mid day and sighed. “Well what do we do now go to the next town or just stay here in the woods, I don’t really care which one we do I just don’t think we should talk about this anymore.” She said her tone wavering but mostly stable. She played with the blue sash around her hips waiting for an answer.

OOC: 128 words

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-04-22, 2:03 PM | Message # 117
Less of a Noob
~What we do is your choice, my business is done for the day, and I supposed I could get to work on my armor plans but that is a ways away, years even.~ he said, speaking without thought, his mind wandering over the world as his eyes wandered their surroundings, to him nothing truly made sense, but he would have to deal with it till things would eventually change for either the better or worse, most likely worse.

OOC: 78 words, mind blank right now

SemiDate: Friday, 2010-04-23, 1:42 PM | Message # 118
Noob
Amber looked up at Myou and then stood smiling at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly and slowly. She backed up and spoke softly “ you know you really should not think so down on yourself I am sure you could talk to a few of the humans and get them to see your way it actually could be done quite easily.” She looked around not feeling right about something but she could not tell exactly what it was. Amber looked into his blue eyes her silver ones flashing “ just try and talk to some of the humans some men are ex army that left because of beliefs and I think you would fit them. I might be animal but I listen when I am around people.” She let go of him looking around.

OOC 143 words

BeowulfDate: Friday, 2010-04-23, 4:57 PM | Message # 119
Less of a Noob
~The problem isn’t getting soldiers, I already have an army willing to follow me, and it’s just finding a captain willing to lead them against the rest of the world and even the universe. And I would prefer to have my armor ready before we found said commander anyway, because then I can sway them just a little easier… I just need access to the cash to get it made.~ he said in her mind ~almost every soldier that has deserted or been dishonorably dismissed has a letter waiting at post offices around the globe to be released when a red envelope is sent in with nothing in it.~

OOC: 109 words

• Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024