Search

Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:22 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
wandering the shadows.
BeowulfDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 8:46 PM | Message # 91
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Rolling out of her lap, Myou drug himself to the deer and ripped off another chunk, turning the little piece into pure energy and absorbing it through his palm, slowly doing this with more and more of the deer until only the extremely rare pieces of meat were left on it, then he stood with a slight glow about him and smiled at Amber, walking towards her. ~Well, if you wish to have a little bit of that experience then who am I to keep you from having it?~ he chuckled ~if you are absolutely sure you want this then you will have to remove your clothes. And please stand and remove them slowly, it gets the man ready for action a little faster when you do so.~

OOC: 128 words

SemiDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 12:42 PM | Message # 92
Noob
Amber looked at him as he rolled off her lap a little confused as to what he was doing. She stared and was a little surprised as she watched him do something with the meat he ripped off making it go though his palm. She pulled her silver hair back up into the lily comb as she shifted on the ground. She smiled at him as he spoke not failing to notice the glow about him as she used the tree to stand slowly. She hesitantly untied the deep blue sash at her hips making the dress a little looser and let it fall to the grass. She slowly slipped her shoulders out of the dress and let it fall to her hips then slowly pulled it down. Amber blushed looking at Myou and the slid the undergarments off and looked up at him. “what now?”

OOC:147 words

BeowulfDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 12:56 PM | Message # 93
Less of a Noob
~now is when the fun starts to happen~ he said as he stripped completely also and began the little ritual of making love to someone, being careful to make sure she enjoyed everything that happened, worrying about her pleasure before his own. The night passed by rather quickly as the two would spend almost the entire thing intertwined, showing their love to all who would pass by these rather distant woods.

OOC: 71 words, all i can do to keep it roughly pg 13

SemiDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 1:01 PM | Message # 94
Noob
Amber woke in the morning as a small breeze went over her bare skin and shivered scooting closer to Myou. Her body was tired and in a little bit of pain but she was happy. She ran her hand down his arm that was over her waist and smiled remembering last night. ~ I don’t see how anyone could take something that nice and turn it into something bad~ she thought as she turned over to face him and kisses his bottom lip softly before she moved out from under his arm and got dressed.

OOC:96 words

BeowulfDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 1:10 PM | Message # 95
Less of a Noob
His eyes fluttered open ever so slightly and he looked around trying to figure out exactly how he wound up here and then he remembered what had happened last night and he smiled as he sat up, putting his clothes on and buttoning them up completely and then slipping his robe on, followed by his mask. ~been a long time since I have done anything like that, it’s quite nice, and by the way, while it may be fun when you are willing, but there are men that would force such things on you and make them horrible.~ he said in her mind, tying the final knot into place and looking around. ~you can remove my mask if you wish but, as I said before I can’t remove the cloak and mask on my own until the sun goes down.~

OOC: 140 words

SemiDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 2:58 PM | Message # 96
Noob
Amber looked back at him as she finished tying the sash back around her hips and smiled softly. “If it is not willing how is it any pleasure for the men? Would it not be horrible for them?” she walked over and slipped off his cloak and mask and smiled at him. She pulled her hair back sense it had gotten messy from the actions they did last night. She combed it out with her fingers and clipped it back with the comb smiling at him. “Well ether way we should dispose of the deer corpse, we can ether leave it to the wolfs or take it with us. I don’t care ether way I can catch another one if I need to.” She smiled and brushed her hand down his arm as she looked at the sky that was starting to get lighter.

OOC: 145 words

BeowulfDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 4:12 PM | Message # 97
Less of a Noob
~no, we should leave it here. And the unwillingness is of the girl, the man simply gets pleasure of doing something the woman doesn’t want and sometimes from the act itself, and other times of the simple fact that if she bears a child, she has to look at it every day and know that said child is the child of such an evil man~ he finished and looked at her, wrapping his cloak around his mask and slowly making his way towards a town in the distance ~you know, a lot of demons are guilty of such an act, a legendary one was known for promising women everything to get them to bear a child and then killing them the moment the child would be born. Often the child was hunted down and killed by the knights of my species though so as to make sure the man’s corrupted seed didn’t spread like a plague.~

OOC: 156 words

SemiDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 12:34 PM | Message # 98
Noob
Amber listened as she picked up the deer and tossed it into the bushes for the wolfs and other things to feast on. She looked down and scanned her dress for any blood and then turned to Myou. “I don’t understand humans or most demons. The only real way I know is the world of beasts and it is a slot simpler. You kill or be killed you eat when you need to and you mate with one mate depending on the spices. Why can humans take example from them it would make their world so much better.” She sighed and walked after him making sure not to stand to close thinking about what she had said herself she was not quite sure what she was going to do about anything. She looked ahead of them to the town they were heading to and shudder thinking to herself ~God I really hate going into towns~. She silently walked next to him keeping her eyes on the ground as they walked.

OOC: 171 words

BeowulfDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 1:08 PM | Message # 99
Less of a Noob
~yes but humans tend to believe that they are better than animals and so they do everything that they possibly can in order to avoid doing anything remotely animalistic.~ he said as he walked off towards the town and remembered how anxious she was about going into the last town and turned to look at her ~Amber, you don’t have to go with me, I am just walking in to make sure crime is within reasonable levels~ he said and stared her.

OOC: 82 words

Message edited by Beowulf - Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 1:13 PM

SemiDate: Thursday, 2010-04-01, 10:29 AM | Message # 100
Noob
Amber walked with him hearing him speak about how the humans thought they were better then beasts when really they were far worse in her mind. Getting pleasure from forcing another do something or just wanting a child by them and not really wanting the child it seemed so ….. wrong. Amber looked up from the ground as he asked her if she wanted to come into town with him and smiled warmly as she checked if her dagger on her thigh was on tight. “ I don’t mind coming with you it may prove to be interesting and I can learn more about humans and maybe a little more about you.” She smiled and flipped a strand of her silver hair out of her face and stood next to him waiting for him to continue.

OOC: 137

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-04-01, 12:45 PM | Message # 101
Less of a Noob
Smiling he said ~good~ and walked off towards the town, doubling his pace to get the job done for the day, intent on spending more time with amber now. It wasn’t long until they would get into the town and look around. Myou wandered the streets, watching every alley way, looking in every store, keeping a sharp eye on every place of any form of crime that would be found in town or city. He checked all the places that were normally known for being a gathering place for criminals and found nothing, and so he decided that at least for today, the town was as close to crime free as possible. With a rather surprised look on his face he turned and looked to Amber ~well, it looks like we don’t have any work today, the town seems rather dead when it comes to crime.~

OOC: 146 words

SemiDate: Friday, 2010-04-02, 1:15 PM | Message # 102
Noob
Amber fallowed Myou as he looked in on the people of this town. Her eyes kept drifting to the faces of the people around them ~they look so happy some of them~ she said to herself not really watching where she was going. She was a little creped out at some of the looks she was getting but decided not to even pat attention to them. She was amazed that humans could see a person that did not belong but could not see what was wrong with their own culture. When Myou stopped and spoke to her she smiled at him “ you know I really had no work to begin with, but I like being around with you.” She smiled and looked up at the sky as the sun was peaking though the clouds.

OOC:136 words

BeowulfDate: Friday, 2010-04-02, 1:40 PM | Message # 103
Less of a Noob
~by coming with me you would be considered an aide to my cause.~ he said in her mind and walked up to her. ~well, we have two options now, we can explore the town or we can leave and start on our way towards the next town~ he said with a smile and pulled her close and then kissed her gently ~cause I don’t think we will be separating any time soon Amber.~

OOC: 73 words.

SemiDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 1:13 PM | Message # 104
Noob
Amber smiled at him warmly as he walked up to her. Amber smiled while blushing deeply as he kissed her. She laughed in her mind as she directed her thoughts towards him and her tone was a little bit teasing “Oh so you think that I will stay around just because we had a little bit of experimentation, what really makes you think we will stay together or that you will even want to be around me.” She asked her tone teasing but her eyes warm and not leaving his. She brushed her hair back and smiled again. “Well we can choose ether I like the idea of exploring but you really should stick with your job and the next town may need you.” She made sure to keep it in her head and smiled while blushing deeply still from the kiss.

OOC: 142 words

BeowulfDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 1:58 PM | Message # 105
Less of a Noob
~And what if I were to follow you? I have sworn my life to you, which means by oath I must stick with you through thick and thin, whether you like it or not. And then on top of that my job is one of my choosing, and I am merely looking for a town that would suit my main cause and not a basic one. I am in fact trying to bring all of the planets into order out of chaos, where everyone can live in peace.~ he said in her mind as he looked to her and then around the rest of the area to make sure no one was picking up his messages and listening. ~with any luck we will be able to take over the entire planet in a matter of five months, but that will take careful planning, and I need two others to help me.~

OOC: 151 words

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024