Search

Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 8:16 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
wandering the shadows.
BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 7:23 PM | Message # 61
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
~normally there is an emotional attachment from it, for some there are carnal instincts, and for others that force it is just sadistic pleasure in order to please themselves and no one else.~ he said as he turned and walked up to her, cupping her face in one of his hands ~I will never let anyone like that ever get their hands on you, under pain of death.~ he said and his body glowed slightly.

OOC: 75 words

SemiDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 10:09 PM | Message # 62
Noob
Amber looked up at him shocked at the hands he placed to her cheeks. Her cheeks turned bright red and that strange feeling in her gut hit her hard. She looked up into his blue eyes her silver eyes shaking a little from the strange feeling. Her face felt hot and she did not understand why. She spoke softly putting her hands on his “ thank you Myou, I don’t really understand what would happen if it did happen but it means a lot that you would promise me that.” She smiled and placed her hand on his chest.

OOC: 99 words

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 10:41 PM | Message # 63
Less of a Noob
Smiling at her he turned away, wondering exactly why he promised such a thing, true he would do it simply because he was a defender but normally he wouldn’t promise his life… to promise his life meant that he would stay by her side for the rest of his life or until she sent him away. Why did he ever make such a promise to a person? He sighed inwardly, not being able to figure out an answer to the question and so he sat down at a tree instead deciding that they should probably rest for the night.

OOC: 99 words

SemiDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 1:27 AM | Message # 64
Noob
Amber watched him sit down and yawned a little as she sat with him by the tree. She pulled her hair free and cupped the comb in her hands an she leaned back. She thought about all that he had said and she was shocked. She had never had anyone that said that they would make sure she was safe, she looked over at him and slipped her hand into his coat and pulled out his mask and slid it onto his face and tied it around him. “ You said you had to have it on when you sleep and you really need to sleep.” She leaned back agents the tree and drifted to sleep. She slowly in her sleep fell sideways her body agents his and her head on his shoulder. Amber was breathing calmly and steady finally getting a good sleep in a long time.

OOC: 148 words

BeowulfDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 9:07 AM | Message # 65
Less of a Noob
Waiting until Amber fell asleep he sat there and watched the surroundings, making sure the area was safe and just before he went to sleep he removed his mask. ~the mask is a punishment for the waking, not for the resting~ he thought and then placed it back in his cloak and laid back, his mind starting to wander as he placed a protective arm around her. Slowly he drifted into a deep sleep with a smile on his face, his ears still well aware of everything that was happening on the outside so if there were to be any danger for either of the two he would wake up and handle the situation as best he could. But there was no danger that night just as there was none the previous and so he rested well that night with the girl resting on his shoulder.

OOC: 146

SemiDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 11:30 AM | Message # 66
Noob
Amber woke slowly and looked around and blushed deeply realizing that she was leaning on Myou. Not only was shy laying on him but he had an arm around her. The feeling she did not understand was back in her gut stronger then it was before. She slowly and carefully moved his arm and stood putting her silver hair back up in the lily clip. She looked down at him as he slept and her cheeks seemed to get hotter. ~ Amber get your head together~ the wolf spirit in her spoke to her softly. She sighed and spoke allowed back. “ There is nothing wrong with my head I am not sure what is with my body but I am sure its nothing.” She slowly walked away looking though the woods for breakfast shifting tiger.

OOC: 136 words

BeowulfDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 1:14 PM | Message # 67
Less of a Noob
Yawning as he sat up Myou looked around to find that the girl was gone. He pulled his hood up and placed his mask back on, careful not to catch any piece of skin as he did so. Figuring that she would be back relatively soon he stood up and leaned against a tree, wondering exactly when the girl would be back but with a smile on his face as he did so. Jumping up he didn’t exactly soar into the air, instead he gently floated up to a small V created by two branches and rested himself there. Soon enough the girl would be back, and soon enough things would start up again… what those things where he couldn’t quite tell.

OOC: 122

SemiDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 4:40 PM | Message # 68
Noob
Amber stalked a larger deer in her tiger form silently as the sun started to come up over the hills. She walked along the trail her silver eyes flashing and dead set on killing the dead set on ripping that deer to shreds. She got close to the deer and stopped as it perked its ears ~ damn I think it heard me~ she thought to herself as it went back to eating. ~ok maybe not~. Amber shook her rear end just before she punched on the deer’s neck and ripped it open she smiled inwardly and carried it back to where Myou had been. Shifting human she looked around for him a little bit confused because he was not where she had left him. Speaking softly she looked up “ you really like trees don’t you Myou.”

OOC:138 words

BeowulfDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 6:17 PM | Message # 69
Less of a Noob
Myou looked down and looked at the girl before him and smiled ~yes I do like trees, they are one of the few things on this planet that simply live to help other species even at the cost of their own lives or the lives of their brothers and sisters. Humans take them for granted far too often and these great beings are often cut down to build homes or to be written on, some are demolished in great battles and others are turned into tools of destruction. Humans are so destructive, its not right that they can feel love and ate at the same time.~ he said as he looked down to her, jumping down. ~so, you want to cook the deer or are we just going to eat it raw?~

OOC: 132 words

SemiDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 8:24 PM | Message # 70
Noob
She looked down at the deer and shrugged looking back to Myou. “ I don’t really care I can go for cooked or raw.” She wiped the blood from her mouth and scanned her dress making sure she got none on it. Seeing that the white was still that she looked back at him “ what are those bands that humans wear on their fingers I don’t understand it.” She said her look puzzled and her eyes on the ground.

OOC: 80 words

Message edited by Semi - Friday, 2010-03-26, 8:25 PM

BeowulfDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 8:27 PM | Message # 71
Less of a Noob
Myou looked at the girl slightly confused and then suddenly remembered that several people in town were wearing the golden wedding bands on their fingers ~Those are wedding bands, in human culture they are supposed to be a symbol of eternal love, something that has also been forgotten amongst the humans it means that they are to share the rest of their lives with someone of the opposite gender, women with men and men with women… you do know the difference don’t you?~ he said as he knelt down and placed a hand upon their soon to be meal and fried it using his ki powers.

OOC: 106 words

SemiDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 0:22 AM | Message # 72
Noob
Amber watched and pouted a little smelling the meat “ awe you over cooked it” she pouted a little more before her face cleared and she looked back at him with her normal smile. “ so the humans are together forever for love? What exactly is love? I don’t really understand it do you know what it is?” she looked at her eyes exited and waiting from an answer.

OOC:70 words

BeowulfDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 0:37 AM | Message # 73
Less of a Noob
Myou slowly backed his way away from her and looked at her ~yes it is for ever, yes I do know what it is, but it is hard to explain… wait a second you didn’t answer my question.~ he said as he looked to her and then ripped a chunk of well cooked meat off, revealing a still raw section beneath as he pulled it away.

OOC: 66 words

SemiDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 8:19 AM | Message # 74
Noob
Amber thought for a moment then remembered his question and a small puzzled look went across her face. She tucked her hair behind her ears and looked at him as she pulled her dagger from under her dress and cut of a piece of the mostly raw meat. She brought it to her lips slowly and took a bite truly thinking about his question and spoke softly after chewing slowly and swallowing. “ Well the only real difference I know is that men don’t have the chest growth like women. But other then that I really font know any difference.” She said softly then she continued ho eat her meat slowly.

OOC:112 words

BeowulfDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 8:38 AM | Message # 75
Less of a Noob
Myou looked at the girl and thought of how to explain things and then just gave up and looked at her ~well I guess the biggest difference is the lower half of the body, each one has something that the other doesn’t and those two things sorta… go together… and that leads to the cause of children… god I never thought I would ever have to explain this to anyone.~ he finished off and looked at her trying to figure out how to explain it any better.

OOC: 87 words

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024