Search

Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 8:14 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
wandering the shadows.
SemiDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-23, 11:53 PM | Message # 46
Noob
Group: Users
She nodded and walked into the back with the woman hesitantly and kind of blushed as she told her to remove the cloak. Amber did so and blushed deep red as the woman took her measurements for a dress. She watched as the woman pulled a dress made of lovely white martial with a deep blue sash around the hips. She was also fitted with undergarments and shoes. The woman also pulled ambers hair back and fastened it with a silver hair clip that had a white lily as the picture. Amber looked at herself in the mirror and was a little shocked at how she looked the white with the dark blue was lovely and the lack of sleeves made it look even better. Amber put the cloak over her arm and walked out with the woman and looked to Myou “ pay the man please.” She said aloud as she stepped over by him.

OOC:156 words

BeowulfDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 0:00 AM | Message # 47
Less of a Noob
Pulling the sack from his belt Myou tossed a bag of coins to the man and then walked up to Amber and looked her in the eyes, careful to maintain the image of a guard as he looked away. ~you look beautiful.~ was all he said as he turned to look at the shop keep who was trying to figure out exactly how to make change for everything. Holding up his hand he looked at the shop keeper, holding eye contact and then making his way to the door, an obvious signal to just take everything. And so walking up to the door he pulled it open and held it open for Amber to make her way out into the crowd of people. Smirking to himself he knew the secret of the money but no one else did, it was a common trick pulled in the universe or at least a common trick amongst his people. The coins and bag were made of solidified ki, molded and shined until they themselves could be easily passed as a real coin. Outside he would quickly show Amber what he had done so as to keep her from freaking out about how much he spent on her.

OOC: 204 words

SemiDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 0:16 AM | Message # 48
Noob
Amber walked out the door quickly holding the cloak over her arms to keep it from dragging. Wearing a dress felt weird to her and she was still blushing deeply from Myou’s comment. She walked though the people just trying to get out of the town. Her face was burning and she had that strange feeling in her gut, it was like a weird burning that was strangely pleasant. She looked back once to see if he was fallowing but was not sure and quickly walked back into the woods.

OOC: 90 words

BeowulfDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 0:19 AM | Message # 49
Less of a Noob
Following closely behind Amber Myou made his way through the crowds effortlessly, and when things would start to get hectic he would form his arms into a giant wedge, forcing people to distance themselves from him as he followed closely behind Amber, making sure she remained safe, and keeping an eye on her so other reasons that for some reason he just could not figure out.

OOC: 66 words

SemiDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 0:54 AM | Message # 50
Noob
She stopped in the trees where she felt at home and smiled placing her hand on the tree. She turned around and looked at Myou smiling her silver eyes bright. The dress was vary flowing. She smiles and spoke softly “ now how much was that all it cant be cheap.” She handed him back his cloak smiling wide. The silver in her hair was offset and seemed to be glowing thanks to the white of the dress.

OOC: 78 words

BeowulfDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 1:24 AM | Message # 51
Less of a Noob
~how much was what?~ Myou asked as he put his cloak and mask on and he laughed in her mind ~I didn’t pay a cent back there, merely let the man think I had paid him. He accepted the bag of rocks, and didn’t say that I couldn’t pay with them.~ he added in with a smile and pulled a small sack from his bag, the real sack of coins that was full of ancient gold and silver coins from all over the globe.

OOC: 84 words

SemiDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 9:13 AM | Message # 52
Noob
Amber laughed a little as she walks over to Myou. Her silver eyes scanned him as she took off his mask again. Smiling up at him she directed hr thoughts to him “ you know you really should just leave it off. You have lovely eyes.” She smiles and her cheeks slightly modeled with red as she turned from his and started walking back into the light part of the woods along the edge going nowhere really. She went to tuck her hair behind her ears and giggled remembering that it was pulled back already. ~ What in the world is wrong with me I feel all weird and for some reason its only around him ~ she though to herself absentmindedly running her hand over the mask she was still holding.

OOC: 132 words

BeowulfDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 9:29 AM | Message # 53
Less of a Noob
Placing the sack of coins back in his cloak he walked off following Amber, not really wanting to leave her for some reason that he didn’t quite understand. But he didn’t really care to try either, and so he followed her simply on instinct and smiled ~you know, those men back there were right in their thoughts, you truly are a stunning figure in that dress~ he said and walked up closer to her, wondering exactly what he should do, he wasn’t quite sure what one who has such feelings for another was supposed to do…

OOC: 96 words

SemiDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 10:28 AM | Message # 54
Noob
Amber looked back at him smiling as her cheeks got a little redder. She slowly handed him back his mask. She looked around and spoke softly to him “ you know the funny thing is I have never worn a dress before it feels a little weird.” She smiled and looked down at the white dress and played with the sash around her hips slowly wrapping it around her hand and then letting it go. She laughed softly as a strand of her hair fell in her face. She looked back up at Myou “ So where were you going anyway? I have nowhere to be or anything to do I can travel with you for a bit if you don’t mind.”

OOC:122 words

BeowulfDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 12:53 PM | Message # 55
Less of a Noob
~I have no schedule, no rules, no regulations, just a way of life that I refuse to change for anything in the world, my life is one spent wandering from town to town, helping citizens in need, and preserving the most precious thing in the entirety of the universe, life.~ he said as he looked to her but didn’t place the mask on, instead pushing it into the pocket. ~there is no harm in keeping it off since you already took it off. And we have to be more careful around people now if you are going to tag along. Men are very sexually focused on this planet, and if we let our guard down they will try to do horrible things to you…~ he said once again and started off in a random direction.

OOC: 135 words

SemiDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 11:37 PM | Message # 56
Noob
Amber looked confused at the statement about human males being sexual and them doing horrible things to her. She smiled and blushed a little as he put his mask away. “ I thought you had to wear that at all times and what do you mean that they would do bad things to me?” she played with her hair and walked with him fallowing him and thinking about what he said his mission was.

OOC:74 words

BeowulfDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 11:43 PM | Message # 57
Less of a Noob
~It’s sort of hard to explain to a person that has no experience in the subject.~ he said, brushing the subject to the side and then smiled ~and the rules only state that I have to put it on when I wake up, and I can take it off when I rest.~ he said, looking at her and then walking further along the line of trees, his hand lightly brushing the sword at his hip with every step. His steps were measured out and lightly placed so as to keep anything from jostling inside, him once again resuming the role of a spirit wandering the earth.

SemiDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 4:00 PM | Message # 58
Noob
Amber smiled as walked with him her mind wondering about what he had said. The wind was blowing a little though the trees moving ambers hair a little into her face. She looked up at the dusk sky and smiled at the mix of reds and pinks. She spoke softly and absent mindedly as they walked “ I love dusk and dawn the mix of colors is wonderful.” Her dress moved with the wind as well pressing it a little closer to her body. She smiled as the sun sank lower and remembering what he had said she spoke a little louder “ what do I not have experience with I want to know everything I can.”

OOC:117 words

Message edited by Semi - Thursday, 2010-03-25, 4:00 PM

BeowulfDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 4:13 PM | Message # 59
Less of a Noob
~You will come to know everything you can when the time comes, but you have no one to commit the act with and therefore you cannot fully understand it.~ he said looking away ~and it’s something with too many emotional attachments among humans for it to just go around and do such things on this planet.~ he finished and then walked off towards the distance, watching the sun set.

OOC: 69 words, sorry its so short.

Message edited by Beowulf - Thursday, 2010-03-25, 4:14 PM

SemiDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 6:05 PM | Message # 60
Noob
She looked over at him and smiled a little as she pulled the small silver strand out of her face and put it back into the lily comb. She looked back towards the town thinking about how strange humans were. “ what do you mean it has emotional attachments if men would do that to me without even knowing me how is there and attachment?” her face was confused as she looked at him as the sun set and the starts started to appear.

OOC:84 words

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024