Search

Site friends

Welcome, Gaijin · RSS 2024-10-16, 6:18 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
VOTE
Kyrt_RyderDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 6:56 PM | Message # 76
Cool
Group: Checked
Also... I'm sorry my reaction was quite as strong as it was. I posted to your accusations, not to your commentary on the race. I'm glad to know you are prepared to see them brought in line.

EhecatlDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 7:03 PM | Message # 77
Less of a Noob
Group: Users
Kyreed, I have not even mentioned you at all. I only stated the advantages demons had with no pl cap when you said there was no big advantage. The ability to gain higher levels of power quicker is their advantage. Wether there is a cap on stats or not, being able to get pl faster is still, and always will be, an advantage.

And Luke, I don't care if you stop talking to me over this. If you don't want me to read your intentions "Wrong" then don't speak. Since you clearly lack the ability to choose your words well enough to not be misinterpreted.

And yes, I am being aggressive about this now. Because I am done sensoring myself to spare your feelings.

At any rate, this will be the last time I respond to this argument. People vote on wether or not to lower the pl requirement for moves already.

I will not back
a step away
from that hoard-guardian.
We two shall end
as fate decrees.
-Beowulf

Kyrt_RyderDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 7:08 PM | Message # 78
Cool
Ehe, I'm just pissed at always being accused of being manipulated. You seem to see a hidden blade every where you look. I thought friends were supposed to trust eachother.

I'm sorry, but I set aside manipulation years ago, and I am never going to pick that slime up again. So if you want to think I'm deceiving or trying to be sneaky or whatever it is your implying, feel free, but you are doing so inaccurately.

And yeah, get voting people.

BeowulfDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 7:19 PM | Message # 79
Less of a Noob
lets change the subject ^.^ sure androids are fucked up but so are aliens, and hybrids. a hybrid with the right mix can be ten times worse than a android and an alien, if you make them right, can be seriously fucked up because their moves are dictated by admins and their imagination. >.> i picked my race just to be a douche XD

option 3 btw

KryeedDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 7:20 PM | Message # 80
Less of a Noob
Quote (Ehecatl)
And now you two are trying to say I only want caps for personal gains. -_-

Don't even try to say you aren't. I don't think anyone here would believe you after the way you specifically mentioned that Fellipe told ME about the cap break thing.

Dirty politics should be left to presidential elections, not a rp forum.

not sure if it was a bit of a mistake, but you said 'you two' and the only two talking to you about this is me and Ryder, and I did squat to say anything that you personally stood to gain from the caps

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 7:52 PM | Message # 81
Less of a Noob
Group: Administrators
I think you missed the board. The Battle Stadium is somewhere else. Here, we vote.

BeowulfDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 7:58 PM | Message # 82
Less of a Noob
(if its any consolation, i was trying to distract them from fighting >.<)

RianoDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 10:11 PM | Message # 83
Less of a Noob
RAWR 3.

Rawr.

JezDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 8:49 AM | Message # 84
Noob
i'm in with number 2 smile

LanceDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 8:41 PM | Message # 85
Noob
number 2 (once again)

That_Brazilian_GuyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 7:16 PM | Message # 86
Less of a Noob
It seems the winner is number 3.

Word gains will be lowered. Nothing else changes.

MaxDate: Thursday, 2010-03-18, 5:23 AM | Message # 87
Uber Noob
Nifty! So this is the end to all this madness then? happy

(and i swear... anyone who makes a 300 reference to madness and or Sparta will get a boot dry )

Hyuuga-NejiDate: Thursday, 2010-03-18, 3:10 PM | Message # 88
Less of a Noob
lol you know max I was gonna make a referance to 300 but I changed my mind so lets just hope that it does.

EnlightenedInsanityDate: Friday, 2010-03-19, 0:01 AM | Message # 89
Noob
the boot? would this hypothetical booting look something like, say oh i dont know... a persian man being booted down, um, lets just call it a big black never ending well like thing. Of course this is all hypothetical and speculation. But just curious if it would be something like that, hypothetically? Not that I am referencing any sort of specific scene from a wonderfully gory movie or anything, just a random scenario that popped into my head.

THE V-LORD SUPREME!

MaxDate: Monday, 2010-03-22, 2:38 AM | Message # 90
Uber Noob
Yes yes Vash! It'd so be exactly like that! surprised

Curse my poor choice of words x.x I should have just went with kick... but it seemed too harsh tongue

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024